• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will Jake Rudock throw an interception against.

who will Jake Rudock throw an interception against?

• Total voters

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NIU - 2
Mo St - 1
ISU - 0
WMU - 0
MIN - 1
MSU - 2
tOSU - 1
NW - 1

WIS - ?
PUR - ?
MICH - ?
NEB - ?

gengljer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid is growing. He is going to make mistakes. Stanzi's were known as Pick 6's and he cleaned it up the next year. NIU maybe cost us that win, OSU possibly but we couldn't stop them on defense anyway in the 4th quarter.

None against Wisconsin, both teams will probably run about 40 plays a piece, mostly runs and this could be a quicker game than NW..time wise.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid is growing. He is going to make mistakes. Stanzi's were known as Pick 6's and he cleaned it up the next year. NIU maybe cost us that win, OSU possibly but we couldn't stop them on defense anyway in the 4th quarter.

:agree:

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rudock continues to develop as Iowa's QB. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a pick in every game - something quirky like a tipped pass or the ball going through the hands of a WR/TE. I also think it is likely because I think Iowa will have to throw the ball get back into the game all in an effort to win. I'm definitely liking what I see from Rudock, so statistically speaking, he might have double-digit INTs this year. He's only getting better with each game!

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you do with $10 million?

Hoops: "I'd just burn it, I mean.......what's the point? Probably end up paying a ton of taxes, investments will lose value, people will bother me. Yep, I'd burn it."

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clem,

I don't have much for bills...but could pay a few small ones off. The rest, I could easily set up a fund to pay a few of my kids' bills/house/etc., tuition for my grand kids, and future great grand kids. Essential, my family would be better taken care of than they currently are.

Rudock has played in 8 games and has 8 INTs - not a bad average as a first year starter. So, worst case scenario, Rudock ends up with 12 INTs on the season to go with 18 TDs. Again, that's a solid season for a 1st year starter. And I did mention his INTs would be quirky - tipped passes or balls that fall through the hands of his WRs/TEs. Rudock continues to get better with each game. His numbers are solid and improving.

Go Hawks!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy has never started a college football game before this season and still rocks a 129 qb rating, not bad.

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree Aaron! Rudock continues to develop and improve as Iowa's starting QB. I'm hoping he does throw zero INTs in his last four games - a possibility - but if he hits his average of one per game...I can live with that.