• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will have the most impact? (pick one)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Offense

OL Cyrus K or Arie K
QB McCarron or P. Sims
RB Fowler or B. Sims
WR White or Carter

Defense

DL Q. Dial or Jesse W.
LB Upshaw or Hightower
CB Menzie or Dre Swag K
S Barron or Lester (interceptions only)

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion...

OL - Arie K will have the bigger impact on the O-line.

QB - P.Sims will end up the starter and therefore have the bigger impact of the QB's.

RB - Blake sims will have the bigger impact of him and Fowler. I don't see Fowler playing unless the game is pretty much in hand, and I feel like B.Sims will make some big plays in the wildcat for us this year with his awesome combination of passing and running skills.

WR - Between Carter and White, I'll say that if Carter is in pads this week, then I think he will have the bigger impact, but otherwise we've heard nothing but praise for White from the players, so I feel really good about him also.

DL - I gotta go with Williams. I don't know, there is just something about that big Aussie that I like..lol. I think he may surprise some folks this season.

LB - I'll say Hightower. He's gonna be THE leader this season on defense, and now that he's over his injury I'm hoping to see his best year this year, and see him go high in the draft. Not to dis Upshaw here though, I think he's gonna be a QB's nightmare this season.

CB - I'll say Menzie has the biggest impact, but both are very good cornerbacks.

S - Same thing as with CB, both Barron and Lester are such awesome players it's hard to choose, but I'll say Barron has the biggest impact this season. I think his injury in the Iron Bowl that resulted in some game changing plays will be on his mind a lot this season, and I'm hoping he uses that to motivate him in every game this year.

JTEGGER

T-Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense

OL Cyrus K or Arie K
QB McCarron or P. Sims
RB Fowler or B. Sims
WR White or Carter