• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who owns who

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't ever doubt the master or I will make you my SportsHoopla jailhouse bitch. You'll be wearing lipstick, heels and a skirt by the time I'm finished with your ass.

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/members/alaska_dawg.37077/ <---- that's one of my accounts on there

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/members/purple_dawg.36732/ <---- that's my other account on there
Did you have multiple accounts because you got your ass beat down there so much, you were too embarrassed to show your face?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you have multiple accounts because you got your ass beat down there so much, you were too embarrassed to show your face?
Yahoo and myself didn't hit it off. There was a board war ... Rivals posters here can attest to this, and I came out of it permabanned. Yahoo / Rivals obviously couldn't handle my 'hotness'.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yahoo and myself didn't hit it off. There was a board war ... Rivals posters here can attest to this, and I came out of it permabanned. Yahoo / Rivals obviously couldn't handle my 'hotness'.
"Hotness". Small fish in a small pond. You jump up to the majors and now you look like Snooky.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Hotness". Small fish in a small pond. You jump up to the majors and now you look like Snooky.
I haven't posted on Rivals since I got banned and I still have more 'likes' than anyone on that board. 64,000+ 'Likes' gives me the biggest E-pen0r award on that board and that board dwarfed SportsHoopla before they had the board war and the recent money to post scam.

Last edited:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to count wins over Texas A&M, Missouri and Arkansas when they were in the same conference as Texas, sure.

If your Conference wants to let scrub teams join,
then take their scrub ass records with them.

#amitrite or what

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reaching would be stating that Washington would put a beat down on oklahoma based on nothing but pure ego. A team got shut out 4 times, including a shitty Michigan state team. They didn't put points on the third and fourth team players from four other teams.
No, trying to harp over 1 FG just makes it look like his fishing attempt worked and has you desperately reaching for ammo back and I find that curious because I've seen your work before and know you are capable of so much more. There's a LOT of low lying fruit to pick to go after him or UW. Hell, just bring up how bad UW looked against the disgustingly bad Arizona team or their lucky break win against Utah. Much much MUCH better examples than trying to claim 1 FG in their opener against a team they didn't get excited over is somehow an example of being overrated. It's just a huge reach.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your Conference wants to let scrub teams join,
then take their scrub ass records with them.

#amitrite or what

I hated the idea of Mizzou joining the SEC. Still hate it after the fact.

And as a Georgia fan, it's hard to notice that Texas A&M is a part of the same conference since we've yet to play them and won't play them until 2019.

Which is why I'm all for the SEC going to a 9 game conference schedule, or even getting rid of divisions and keeping the key rivalries in tact. Teams from the same conference shouldn't go 8 years without playing each other, and at the same time, Georgia doesn't need to play Kentucky every year. Florida, Auburn and Tennessee are the only SEC teams I feel Georgia should have to play every year, and rotate the rest out so we don't go any more than 3 years without playing a team in the same conference.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia played USC in 1931, 1933 and 1960. All of those games were in Los Angeles. USC is clearly skeered to play Georgia in Athens.
Ya Because it is Georgia who schedules all the Top Programs in the Nation and USC who does not.........

Also, Since 1966, Georgia Does Not Travel. So if you want decent games in their History you HAVE to go Pre 1966...