• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Knocks Pilly Out Of The Playoffs?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, this is a total crap shoot but of all the teams that look like contenders in the NFC, Minnesota appears to have a defense that can carry them through almost anybody. They also have enough on offense, good running game, solid WR play and Keenum is playing well and making the plays when they are there. They also have good coaching.
Philly is looking good but we will see in the next month just how good. Have a few possible tough games on the slate. HFA would definitely help them considerably. Wentz has to stay healthy, imo. He gets hit a lot, it seems and I don't think they go anywhere without him. A freak injury derails their whole season.
Not sure about anybody else, a lot of inconsistent play, injuries, etc. I guess time will tell the tale.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard through the grapevine.....they made Canuck a mod at that other website a bunch of Fan Nation'ers ending up going to.

:nod::pound:
that 'other website' is ten times better than this fag fest.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure about disco, but I know you can for sure get Saturday Night Fever On Demand....

I'm happy enough up here. I honestly don't have much against the States (pres dump aside....) but there is an international border between us and that requires official ID and can be pesky depending on what you are packing as you cross it.

I prefer the mild, mild west myself though. Not nearly as much snow, yes a lot of rain, but NFL starts at 10 AM on Sundays and usually ends before bedtime.....

You should check Vancouver out if you ever put on your travelling shoes again. Quebec is beautiful and has that old stately feeling with walls and castles and whatnot. They can keep Toranta......

Vancouver is nice and new"ish". Fresh feeling.

But all big cities put me off. Lots to do but it takes too long to do it.

I'll vouch for Vancouver, fun city - but if you don't like big cities, try Banff, Alberta.....
th

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll vouch for Vancouver, fun city - but if you don't like big cities, try Banff, Alberta.....
th

Beautiful but then I'd have to live in Alberta.

Winters are winters there. Plus Banff is about the only place you see mountains there.

My town is regularly very low on the "places to live" list in Canuckistan.

But we do see this everyday... Good old Mt Arrowsmith. A proper pile of rock.

upload_2017-11-25_9-27-49.jpeg

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You absolutely may. Won't change my opinion come playoff time

So if the Vikings run the table, 12 straight wins (actually the Falcons are the only team that I'm worried will break that streak), a 14-2 Case Keenum (12-2 with 2 Bradford Starts, one of which Case had to come in and save us) is not worth respecting?

Some guys are late bloomers. I think that he's one of them.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if the Vikings run the table, 12 straight wins (actually the Falcons are the only team that I'm worried will break that streak), a 14-2 Case Keenum (12-2 with 2 Bradford Starts, one of which Case had to come in and save us) is not worth respecting?

Some guys are late bloomers. I think that he's one of them.
Who said they're not worth respect ? I just wouldn't pick them to go to the SB. I told Cowboy fans the same thing last year . Inexperienced QBs just don't make SB runs . It's been 15 years since a first time playoff QB made it to the SB ( Brady ) and even he didn't start all the playoff games . It's just a different game .

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said they're not worth respect ? I just wouldn't pick them to go to the SB. I told Cowboy fans the same thing last year . Inexperienced QBs just don't make SB runs . It's been 15 years since a first time playoff QB made it to the SB ( Brady ) and even he didn't start all the playoff games . It's just a different game .

Fair enough, I'm sorry I mistook your comments. See you next week!

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay if they're in; saints in NFC title game otherwise. I don't think Seattle/LA does it.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers in the Super Bowl.

Roy Halladay died?

I would not be surprised. This seems to be that year for Pittsburgh when you get off their bandwagon they do something.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are playing really good and not really a traditional 9-1 dominant team. NO with Brees, Minny having a top 5 O and D, and Seattle could all kick them out. Again, Philly is playing very well but far from a true dominant team.

Didn't the eagles beat that dominant vikings defense last year?

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think peaking too early is a thing in sports really, except from a psychological standpoint. When you gain that much attention during the regular season it usually means your thoughts aren't in the right place when it counts, but that's a little different to tell you the truth....

Anyway i have faith in the Eagles to lose at some point in the playoffs and I think the Saints are the team that can beat them (the saints have a lot of hype around them too, but history shows they can handle it) but if the Packers get in and have Rodgers back and playing I'd also give them a good shot.

I like the vikings but if they have to go to Philadelphia they're not winning. Not to mention they have a choking history that even the eagles can't compete with

In any case if the Eagles do make it to the Super Bowl and face the Pats, I don't think they'll win but it would be fun. If somehow they make it to the Super Bowl and draw any other team tho, that might be their shot

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just enjoying the ride and thankful we've found a Franchise QB who's looking great in only his 2nd year. If we can find a way to win the Dance I obviously would go insane as an Eagle fan since the Jaws days ... but if we don't I know that we have a big window to get it done (minus a Wentz injury). I'm confident going into battle with anyone in the NFC ... we're good across the board this season. Doesn't mean I'm "guaranteeing" anything as I've been through many seasons where I'd get excited only to be ultimately disappointed ... so I take the cautiously optimistic approach :)

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just enjoying the ride and thankful we've found a Franchise QB who's looking great in only his 2nd year. If we can find a way to win the Dance I obviously would go insane as an Eagle fan since the Jaws days ... but if we don't I know that we have a big window to get it done (minus a Wentz injury). I'm confident going into battle with anyone in the NFC ... we're good across the board this season. Doesn't mean I'm "guaranteeing" anything as I've been through many seasons where I'd get excited only to be ultimately disappointed ... so I take the cautiously optimistic approach :)

You are an example if what I was talking about. There's a Cowboy fan on here I often disagree with and he said all rhe Philly fans are pounding their chests and that is soooo wrong. We expect the heart break!

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda with Rodney Harrison on Philly, they can only beat themselves through complacency (which I don't see happening) or with a bad injury (s). They really look unstoppable right now on both sides of the ball. I can understand what you Philly fans are talking about though. Wondering when the other shoe is gonna drop and cautiously optimistic.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda with Rodney Harrison on Philly, they can only beat themselves through complacency (which I don't see happening) or with a bad injury (s). They really look unstoppable right now on both sides of the ball. I can understand what you Philly fans are talking about though. Wondering when the other shoe is gonna drop and cautiously optimistic.

I guess are excuse will be... wait til next year when we get Jason Peters, Sproles, Jordan Hicks and our CB Sidney Jones back. Haha.
We are snake bit!

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a note, but will the Seahawks lose their 3rd straight home game, when they play the Eagles next Sunday?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay if they're in; saints in NFC title game otherwise. I don't think Seattle/LA does it.

I don't think any of the potential playoff teams want to see Aaron RDodgers. Also wouldn't want to see Dallas with Zeke.