• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Knocks Pilly Out Of The Playoffs?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC is a pure crapshoot.....The AFC is pure garbage, so I'll take the team that will coast thru the AFC in the Pats.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even me thanks alot. Do they have disco cause as you know that is my thang? Last time I was there was over 21 years ago and Montreal and Quebec was nice. My ex-wife was pregnant with my son and he will be 21 in Jan.. I would love to Toronto, Ontario, Novia Scotia to name a few. Your lucky to live in a beautiful country and we have dumps like Detroit, Compton and Baltimore
Baltimore is not a dump. It's more like a sanitation refuse collection zone.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even me thanks alot. Do they have disco cause as you know that is my thang? Last time I was there was over 21 years ago and Montreal and Quebec was nice. My ex-wife was pregnant with my son and he will be 21 in Jan.. I would love to Toronto, Ontario, Novia Scotia to name a few. Your lucky to live in a beautiful country and we have dumps like Detroit, Compton and Baltimore

I'm not sure about disco, but I know you can for sure get Saturday Night Fever On Demand....

I'm happy enough up here. I honestly don't have much against the States (pres dump aside....) but there is an international border between us and that requires official ID and can be pesky depending on what you are packing as you cross it.

I prefer the mild, mild west myself though. Not nearly as much snow, yes a lot of rain, but NFL starts at 10 AM on Sundays and usually ends before bedtime.....

You should check Vancouver out if you ever put on your travelling shoes again. Quebec is beautiful and has that old stately feeling with walls and castles and whatnot. They can keep Toranta......

Vancouver is nice and new"ish". Fresh feeling.

But all big cities put me off. Lots to do but it takes too long to do it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no shit....happens everytime they have a good team
one would think, but we are talking about philly fans here. :dhd:

Absolutely 1 million percent incorrect. Philly fans are the complete antithesis of over confident. We are called Negadelphians for a reason and we are all anticipating some sort of heart breaking loss. You got the wrong fan base on being over confident. Sorry.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely 1 million percent incorrect. Philly fans are the complete antithesis of over confident. We are called Negadelphians for a reason and we are all anticipating some sort of heart breaking loss. You got the wrong fan base on being over confident. Sorry.

In the past yes. Right now sports talk has them going and winning the Super Bowl. Fans are going crazy over here.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good... maybe God will take pity on us

It's pretty amazing how sports talk has evolved thru the course of the season. Started off as the Eagles could get a WC spot to maybe we have a shot at the division, to having an outside shot at HFA, to division is locked up, to better get to the SB or the season is a failure. It's been entertaining.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty amazing how sports talk has evolved thru the course of the season. Started off as the Eagles could get a WC spot to maybe we have a shot at the division, to having an outside shot at HFA, to division is locked up, to better get to the SB or the season is a failure. It's been entertaining.

Yeah, I was thinking 9-7 or 10-6. I don't think they are as good as their record but they are hot. Almost every offseason move was gold...
1. Getting Derek Barnett and Ajayi for Bradford.
2. Alshon has opened all the passing lanes.
3. Jernigan has been fantastic.
4. Evidently Kelce and Kendricks were on the trade blocks and now having career seasons.
5. Undrafted rookie RB'S playing a big role.
6. All the secondary pick ups have been good. Robinson was unemployed a week before the 1st game and now looks like a potential Pro Bowler.
7. Long has been a nice rotational DE for a million bucks. Then you got the other Patriot being a team leader and picking up the power yards

Must be Devine intervention :)

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was thinking 9-7 or 10-6. I don't think they are as good as their record but they are hot. Almost every offseason move was gold...
1. Getting Derek Barnett and Ajayi for Bradford.
2. Alshon has opened all the passing lanes.
3. Jernigan has been fantastic.
4. Evidently Kelce and Kendricks were on the trade blocks and now having career seasons.
5. Undrafted rookie RB'S playing a big role.
6. All the secondary pick ups have been good. Robinson was unemployed a week before the 1st game and now looks like a potential Pro Bowler.
7. Long has been a nice rotational DE for a million bucks. Then you got the other Patriot being a team leader and picking up the power yards

Must be Devine intervention :)

Agree with everything you say. I too thought 9 wins at most but they have exceeded expectations.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings will beat the Eagles. their defense is just too good.

jj0ii.jpg

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Minnesota and the Rams but teams led by Case Keenum or Jared Goff aren't going to the SB. Panthers can't score enough and Seattle is too beat up. That leaves NO or Atlanta.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Minnesota and the Rams but teams led by Case Keenum or Jared Goff aren't going to the SB. Panthers can't score enough and Seattle is too beat up. That leaves NO or Atlanta.

See you next week and we'll show you what Case Keenum is all about. :thumb:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know. I think you have to give Keenum and Goff credit for what they've accomplished so far. They may gag soon but so far they're playing well.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. I think you have to give Keenum and Goff credit for what they've accomplished so far. They may gag soon but so far they're playing well.
Absolutely and they're both very good teams but the track record of first time playoff QBs is not exactly awesome. I'm not impugning those guys abilities, it's just next to impossible for those types of QBs to get to a SB their first crack. Doesn't mean they can't , just means I'm not betting on them . Same with Wentz honestly

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah if we can get a mod in here and pin this hate to the top please so I can use it at a later date....Thanks!

God hates Philly football, that's sick bruh, very sick!

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Rams are a year away and as good as they have been, the Vikings are starting a backup at QB. I don't think he can sustain it and especially in the playoffs, a different animal altogether.
It's not like he's a rookie, you fucking idiot.