• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your team MVP this year?

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought maybe we would post a positive vibe thread for a change!:lol:

Its been a long and at times difficult year, but there were some great moments and some players that had sensational year!

My TEAM MVP for 2015:
#97 Noble Nwachukwu

From the DE End position he had 42 tackles, 32 of those being solo, 13 TFL , 1 forced fumble and 8.5 sacks to lead the team

Bat 20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for a positive thread, heaven knows we can use one. Overall the Defense as a whole gets my vote, really hard to single out just one. Not so hard on the other side of the ball so I will go with Wendell Smallwood.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana.
This team was predicted to win between 6-8 games (Vegas had them winning 7). Beat everybody he was supposed to beat but K-State. Had opportunities to make a run at OU, but OU created turnovers when needed and finished the game. Took OkSt to overtime and should have won the game. TCU and Baylor were firing on all cylinders and took it to us. 4 straight loses to ranked opponents at the time we played, Baylor and TCU had some key injuries at QB. Team could have went into a tailspin at this point, but didn't. A sign to me that he didn't lose the team.
Special Teams played better this season than many others. Defense played well. Offense had a young core of WRs and, imho, a QB that you weren't quite sure who would show up. He played well down the stretch but needs to come out confident.
Dana needs to hire an OC. Some questionable play calling, but if you pay attention, you'll see that from high school to the Pros. Good to keep him this year as there isn't anybody available out there that can do any better. I thought that it was interesting to see the Navy HC paying a visit to BYU.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Joseph was lost for the season with a non-contact injury, I expected a huge impact would be felt.

It didn't feel like his loss was that significant. I believe this is due in large part to KJ Dillon. Another warrior on the defense. A seasoned veteran who played through injury and remained a fixture in the secondary and back 5 of the stack.

A bunch of kids stepped up this year... kind of hard to choose one...

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
easy answer, offense sucked and that gimmick defense was put in good position most times by this guy

<<<<<<<<<<<<

We wont win 6 games next year without him, book it.

That's as positive as I can get at the moment.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Nick would appreciate it.