• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL WHO is the best RB currently

Who is the best RB in the NFL

• Ezekiel Elliot

• Lev bell

• Todd Gurley

• Lesean Mccoy

• Kareem hunt

• Devonta Freemna

• Other-please state

• David Johnson

Results are only viewable after voting.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll be pretty killer when Bradford is healthy, so for week 1 at least...
Bradford is an empty yardage stat guy. He gives you 6 yards on 3rd and 8 and on 2nd and goal he throws an interception.

If he is pretty killer next year in the NFL then it will be the first full year that has ever happened.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke is the most complete RB in the NFL when you incorporate pass-blocking. Dak is a below-average QB, as was proven when Zeke missed 6 games on his bullshit suspension, and the personnel losses took a hit on the once mythical-good Dallas OL, as they ranked 20th in the NFL in yards gained before contact. Zeke still managed to rank in the top 10 in rushing yards after missing 6 games, and gained 80+ yards in all 10 of his games but one, so his numbers will likely improve this year. That said, with Dez possibly leaving and Dak sucking, he could possibly be looking at a year like Gurley had in 2016 where defenses just relentlessly stacked the box since there's no passing threat.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is an empty yardage stat guy. He gives you 6 yards on 3rd and 8 and on 2nd and goal he throws an interception.

If he is pretty killer next year in the NFL then it will be the first full year that has ever happened.
Thanks for confirming once again how fucking stupid Rams' fans are about Sam Bradford. Show me where he touched you.:dhd:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for confirming once again how fucking stupid Rams' fans are about Sam Bradford. Show me where he touched you.:dhd:
The Eagles rage-quit Bradford after his best year. The definition of insanity is giving Sam Bradford lots of money and expecting different results.

Sam Bradford will likely have one pro bowl year in his career. I think he has that in him. Any team rolling the dice on getting that out of him is playing with fire.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke is the most complete RB in the NFL when you incorporate pass-blocking. Dak is a below-average QB, as was proven when Zeke missed 6 games on his bullshit suspension, and the personnel losses took a hit on the once mythical-good Dallas OL, as they ranked 20th in the NFL in yards gained before contact. Zeke still managed to rank in the top 10 in rushing yards after missing 6 games, and gained 80+ yards in all 10 of his games but one, so his numbers will likely improve this year. That said, with Dez possibly leaving and Dak sucking, he could possibly be looking at a year like Gurley had in 2016 where defenses just relentlessly stacked the box since there's no passing threat.
Thats always the hardest part with RB evaluation. When defenses really key in on the run game then it can make elite RBs look really average. Hunt totally vanished for stretches last year when teams threw Cover 2 at Alex Smith and he didn't know how to beat it with his arm and the interior oline had issues with injuries. If Dak isn't the guy then Zeke could suffer a bit next year even if he is the best RB in the league.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't hurt either and it would dump him on somebody else.
Smart move, dump the insanely talented young RB who is a year removed from 1631/5.1/15 for two other RBs who've never put up those sort of rushing numbers and aren't as good in pass pro.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes no never mind to me. Elliot has to do a lot to get back in my good graces.

All of those guys are insanely talented.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted bell and don't think anyone is near as good as him, but Wow with Gurley basically tied. That's nuts...
As a Cowboy fan I wouldn't give Elliott for Gurley plus a 3rd round pick. I guess it's a what did you do last week/year kind of a group...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley had 1 game in his entire college career where he got more than 20 carries and didn't break 100 yards and in that game he still had 200 yards of total offense. If you want to don't the guy for getting 8im8 yards on 12 carries feel free. Btw he had more 100+ yard games in college than Bell did at MSU. Just saying
There are a lot of great College players. Did you have Andre Ware as the best NFL QB too?
It's crazy to list Barkley as the best RB in the NFL right now. Is it possible? Of course it is, but it's possible that any player is

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope.

With me it's more how he does it.

Not a fan of the cut of his jib.
I'm not sure who you are referencing. If Bell he went from a guy that I really liked to a guy that I don't like at all any more. I think he is a whiny, entitled baby. I also think he is a fantastic Football player...

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a lot of great College players. Did you have Andre Ware as the best NFL QB too?
It's crazy to list Barkley as the best RB in the NFL right now. Is it possible? Of course it is, but it's possible that any player is
QB isn't the same as RB. Plus Barkleys combo of size, speed, strength ,agility and athleticism is unprecedented. Also he's extremely durable and super high character with a monster work ethic. You can doubt me all you want but I'm my opinion, as soon as he's drafted, he will be the best back in the league. The thread is asking for opinions. I gave mine

Last edited:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure who you are referencing. If Bell he went from a guy that I really liked to a guy that I don't like at all any more. I think he is a whiny, entitled baby. I also think he is a fantastic Football player...

Elliot.