• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is more valuable Spenser ware or Rob kelley

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would you like to own out of these two rbs

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Kelley better

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spencer Ware BY A MILE...even though I don't care much for him. Rob Kelley has Chris Thompson to share duties with, and that's if he holds Matt Jones and Keith Marshall off for early down duties..AND. IF the skins don't draft an upgrade...and, even if all those things turn up Kelly's way, the Skins are on the verge of imploding, if they haven't already.

Spencer Ware has none of these concerns..only C. West, which isn't much of a threat, they aren't actively looking into drafting a replacement, and they're one of the most solid teams in the league

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spencer Ware BY A MILE...even though I don't care much for him. Rob Kelley has Chris Thompson to share duties with, and that's if he holds Matt Jones and Keith Marshall off for early down duties..AND. IF the skins don't draft an upgrade...and, even if all those things turn up Kelly's way, the Skins are on the verge of imploding, if they haven't already.

Spencer Ware has none of these concerns..only C. West, which isn't much of a threat, they aren't actively looking into drafting a replacement, and they're one of the most solid teams in the league

Now that the only competent from the Skins front office is out of the picture, I fully expect them to draft an RB early because that is what gruden wants. I think it will be a huge mistake, but that is what the Redskins do in the Snyder era. Make mistakes.

Never thought I would dislike anyone more than Dan Snyder, but Bruce Allen is quickly ascending toward the top of the list. Why does a failed GM become president and get to overrule a very good talent evaluator in personnel decisions? Makes no sense.

Sorry for the long answer, but if you can decode my ramblings it means Kelley is not worth investing in. I would sell if I had any shares in a keeper.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as running the ball it's about a toss up, but Ware is also used in the passing game and Kelly is not. So Ware seems more valuable. Kelly does get those TDs ( and Ware does not) though and if the Redskin don't draft a top back, Kelly could become more attractive if he remains the RB1 for the Redskins just based on TDs over a entire season. Kind of a Blount type RB, his value is in getting TDs

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for the long answer, but if you can decode my ramblings it means Kelley is not worth investing in. I would sell if I had any shares in a keeper.

Can't go wrong heeding the advice of our 3-time Champ and 'skins expert. ....

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Ware a lot more now that Charles is gone.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now the easy answer is Ware... But I don't think it will be an easy answer later on this off season...

KC has been a running back haven for the past couple seasons... BUT ware was actually quite a disappointment... So I would not be surprised one bit if KC drafts a RB...

Washington has not been a good RB situation the past few years... But who knows what their QB situation is going to be??

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely Ware. The Chiefs offense is going to be virtually identical to what it was last year, so you know what you are getting with Ware. Plus, he now has a season of being the #1 guy under his belt.

With Kelley, two of the Skins' top targets are gone. KC doesn't want to be there. This offense will most likely not be what it was last season.