• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who is going to win the AFC South?

Who is going to win the AFC South?

• Total voters

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jags have Seattle, Houston, San Fran and Tennessee. They can easily win 2-3 of their last 4. Tennessee has the unfortunate pleasure of playing the LA Rams, but they would also win 2-3 of their last 4. I'm not confident in Bortles' as a leader but I'm not confident in Mariota either. Jacksonville's defense is legit while Tennessee is a mediocre team with an easy schedule in an easy division. If Jacksonville beats Tennessee at the end of the season and they both finish 10-6, Jacksonville would own the tiebreaker. I am going with Jacksonville.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. I'm not confident in Bortles' as a leader but I'm not confident in Mariota either. .

well, and ultimately that will probably be the downfall of both of these teams in the playoffs. Both QB's are generally garbage. The Jags have a better chance of making a run because their defense is so sick but I still don't put much stock in it.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, and ultimately that will probably be the downfall of both of these teams in the playoffs. Both QB's are generally garbage. The Jags have a better chance of making a run because their defense is so sick but I still don't put much stock in it.

If Jacksonville ends up making the playoffs, they will host their first playoff game since 1999, first playoff appearance since 2007. No matter what, I believe the Jags make the playoffs. Can't see the AFC West getting 2 teams in. Also, Buffalo is just a mess right now. I think the legit contenders for the Wild Card are the Ravens and whoever doesn't win the AFC South.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jacksonville ends up making the playoffs, they will host their first playoff game since 1999, first playoff appearance since 2007. No matter what, I believe the Jags make the playoffs. Can't see the AFC West getting 2 teams in. Also, Buffalo is just a mess right now. I think the legit contenders for the Wild Card are the Ravens and whoever doesn't win the AFC South.

it seems that way.

I like seeing the Jags and Rams doing well. For the most part, this league is pretty repetitive year after year with the same teams winning and losing all the time. It's good to see some new players/teams doing well.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it seems that way.

I like seeing the Jags and Rams doing well. For the most part, this league is pretty repetitive year after year with the same teams winning and losing all the time. It's good to see some new players/teams doing well.

The NFC is like a complete 180 from last year. Vikings, Rams, Eagles, Saints were not contenders at this point last year. The AFC is just a mess right now but like you said, love seeing the Jags contend and also like seeing the Chargers doing well too.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,796.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jags.....despite them starting who they have at QB.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,796.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC is like a complete 180 from last year. Vikings, Rams, Eagles, Saints were not contenders at this point last year. The AFC is just a mess right now but like you said, love seeing the Jags contend and also like seeing the Chargers doing well too.

Just goes to show every season is different and how fast you can turn around a franchise.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-6 will almost be guaranteed a wild card spot. Bills would be the only team with a shot and they would have to win out, which includes a trip to New England. 2 teams in the AFC West can't go 10-6 since they all play each other.
Plus they're the Bills.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'd like to hear from Titans fans what they think is wrong with Mariota this season ... he has been horrid and had played pretty well in his sophomore campaign last year ?? what has changed?