• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who hit a homerun last night in the Daftt?

FatDaddy6003

CBS Survivor
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,741.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best 2 picks (imo) was Tavon Austin to the Rams and Kenny Vaccaro to the Saints...

I watch Tavon last season and thought he was a explosive WR and I wish the Cowboys would of got Kenny because he will be a John lynch/Roy Williams kind of safety...but oh well

As a Dallas fan Jerry Jones :hdn:the draft...

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best 2 picks (imo) was Tavon Austin to the Rams and Kenny Vaccaro to the Saints...

I watch Tavon last season and thought he was a explosive WR and I wish the Cowboys would of got Kenny because he will be a John lynch/Roy Williams kind of safety...but oh well

As a Dallas fan Jerry Jones :hdn:the draft...[/
QUOTE]

I was going to say that Jones hit a homerun in the fact he can keep his team consistent at 8 - 8 again and again and again...

I agree with you on those 2 picks and the Ravens at 32 got a good replacement at Safety.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Warmack for the Titans. I think the Titans could be sneaky good next season if everything falls into place for them.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings did good overall, adding 3 1st round picks should raise expectations. They have to be feeling pretty good about adding that much prospective talent. With that, heads will roll if they don't win the North this year. A wildcard team last year, you add 3 1st rounders and their fans probably won't settle for anything less than a playoff home game.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Milliner and Richardson to the Jets.

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
winner is the Bengals, by getting a stud TE. That's what you need, give your QB more weapons. I think my Packers hit a HR too. Jones will help the Dline, and with Perry, and Worthy both picks from last year, coming back, the defense can take a step to being a to five. They were 11th last season. I like what the Giants did, and I like the Niners too.

I think the Bills, Cowboys, Jets, and Vikings will all be losers.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Milliner and Richardson to the Jets.

The Jets got 2 good players, but their first round was a total fail... They needed to improve one of their many weaknesses... getting a replacement for their best player in the last 5 seasons was not a necessary add... Getting an offensive lineman in an offensive lineman draft would have made more sense... and getting a legit pass rusher would have made sense... But continuing with the failed formula that they have been using is just insane...

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Jets just told Sanchez, go fuck yourself, and I think they said to Rex, you break it, you buy it. Wish there was a fantasy league with punters, cause the Jets are going to wear theirs out.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Vikes got a slug and a WR that cant run a route.

Biggest winner the Detroit Lions.... Ziggy baby

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ziggy to go along with Suh and Fairley is pretty disgusting to think about. They desperately need secondary and another passing target on offense. NFC North is going to be a bloodbath.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ziggy to go along with Suh and Fairley is pretty disgusting to think about. They desperately need secondary and another passing target on offense. NFC North is going to be a bloodbath.

Black n Blue division living up to its deserved name... FOR SURE

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers Homerun!

Well I was calling for at least 2 o-line picks in our top 3. Saints picking Armstead right before us in the 3rd was a heartbreaker.

However:

Looking at it, we got 3 first round talents in all 3 rounds.

1) Fluker - Easily the best pure ORT in the draft

2) Teo - We needed an ILB. Regardless of the drama, he was pegged as a top 10 talent and we get him in the 2nd.

3) Keenan Allen - Another first round talent. Nobody who knows anything thinks he is worse than a 2nd round talent. Got a steal in the 3rd.

Gotta get a OG soon, but we addressed 3 needs with 3 first round talents. Good start!:clap:

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I have to say, just off the top of my head, I really liked what San Diego did. First off, this is the perfect landing spot for Te'o. Love the Keenan pick, Fluker? Will he be great? Don't know, but he has potential to be good.

I also really like all the Cincy has done. They are investing in their QB, that's what you do. You give him weapons, and options.

Biggest whiff? Dallas and the Jets, with Buff on the outside.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I have to say, just off the top of my head, I really liked what San Diego did. First off, this is the perfect landing spot for Te'o. Love the Keenan pick, Fluker? Will he be great? Don't know, but he has potential to be good.

I also really like all the Cincy has done. They are investing in their QB, that's what you do. You give him weapons, and options.

Biggest whiff? Dallas and the Jets, with Buff on the outside.

Ironhorse:

I agree with basically everything you said here, except the Jets. Loved the Chargers draft. Wish we would have taken a good OG prospect with one of the later picks, but a great draft.

Loved what Cincy did. Imo - one of the best drafts out there. Andy Dalton has an offense around him now, and they will be tough to stop.

Hated and was very confused by what Dallas did. Pick after pick made no sense whatsoever.

However, I think the Jets had a really good draft. They got the #1 qb, in the second round. They got the #1 cb. They got a first round talent DT. And they got 2 offensive linemen who can both start year 1 (Oboushi and Winters). I see them as actually getting 5 starters.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It remains to be seen, but I actually didn't hate the Cowboys draft. It could've been much better, they did address some needs but we'll have to wait and see if some picks pan out.

I think Fredericks will wind up being a legit player on the o-line, something we needed, although we should've taken him in the 2nd round.

We added two nice receiving weapons in Escobar at TE (Witten can't play forever) and Williams (Miles Austin is always hurt and is likely on his way out sooner than later).

I like the safety we took Wilcox in the 3rd and we added a decent backup RB for Murray.

That said, we could've done better on the o-line and the D-line could've used some reinforcements. I'd give the Cowboys a C for now.