• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who here wants to see a Toronto/Houston finals???

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, this year is the most likely in the last 4, that we could see different teams in the finals.

I still think we're getting Warriors/Cavs, but I'm not nearly as confident as before the season.

I think the Warriors are still coming out of the West, but Houston is looking more and more like the real deal and they will have HCA thrtoughout the playoffs. However, I just can't buy into Harden and CP3 in the playoffs. I'm going to expect them to come up small until they don't.

OKC could be a threat too. They certainly haven't lived up to the names on the roster, but they have shown flashes here and there of what could be if they could get things figured out. If they get on a roll in the playoffs, they could be a real problem for both the Warriors and Rockets.

I also think Lebron finds a way to get the Cavs through the East again, but the threats seem to be real this time. They have looked much better since the trade. But at least a couple of the guys who are responsible for that have literally zero playoff experience. Plus, Lebron has to get tired from carrying so much of the load eventually...Doesn't he? lol

The Celtics seem like they have more top players out with injury than most teams have star players, but somehow manage to keep winning. Obviously they have sold their collective souls to the devil to get to the finals.

The Raptors, like the Rockets, are looking more like the real thing. But also like the Rockets, I'm not gonna believe it 'til I see it.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, this year is the most likely in the last 4, that we could see different teams in the finals.

I still think we're getting Warriors/Cavs, but I'm not nearly as confident as before the season.

I think the Warriors are still coming out of the West, but Houston is looking more and more like the real deal and they will have HCA thrtoughout the playoffs. However, I just can't buy into Harden and CP3 in the playoffs. I'm going to expect them to come up small until they don't.

OKC could be a threat too. They certainly haven't lived up to the names on the roster, but they have shown flashes here and there of what could be if they could get things figured out. If they get on a roll in the playoffs, they could be a real problem for both the Warriors and Rockets.

I also think Lebron finds a way to get the Cavs through the East again, but the threats seem to be real this time. They have looked much better since the trade. But at least a couple of the guys who are responsible for that have literally zero playoff experience. Plus, Lebron has to get tired from carrying so much of the load eventually...Doesn't he? lol

The Celtics seem like they have more top players out with injury than most teams have star players, but somehow manage to keep winning. Obviously they have sold their collective souls to the devil to get to the finals.

The Raptors, like the Rockets, are looking more like the real thing. But also like the Rockets, I'm not gonna believe it 'til I see it.

All I can say is whatever teams end up in the Finals, they will have definitely earned it. This year like you said is the most up in the air it's ever been. The Warriors are not healthy and have played pretty lethargic all year. But they are still incredibly dangerous with their star power. The Rockets are clicking on all cylinders but have two guys who come up small in the playoffs. Cavs are struggling, but I'm never counting out a team with Lebron on it. Hell they could be the 8th seed and I'd still worry about having to face them. Raptors are much in the same boat as the Rockets.

Couple wildcard teams for me are the Blazers, 76ers and Heat. I think all teams can be really dangerous, but it's dependent on their matchups. As is, I think the Heat have a decent shot at the Celtics if only because the Heat have really good wing defenders and the Celtics are wing heavy. Blazers have the advantage over the Spurs if there's no Kawhi right now. They have also played well against the Warriors too. 76ers should roll over the Pacers and also could put some pressure on the Raptors in the 2nd round.

Lots of great playoff matches coming up this year. No series is going to be easy.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is whatever teams end up in the Finals, they will have definitely earned it. This year like you said is the most up in the air it's ever been. The Warriors are not healthy and have played pretty lethargic all year. But they are still incredibly dangerous with their star power. The Rockets are clicking on all cylinders but have two guys who come up small in the playoffs. Cavs are struggling, but I'm never counting out a team with Lebron on it. Hell they could be the 8th seed and I'd still worry about having to face them. Raptors are much in the same boat as the Rockets.

Couple wildcard teams for me are the Blazers, 76ers and Heat. I think all teams can be really dangerous, but it's dependent on their matchups. As is, I think the Heat have a decent shot at the Celtics if only because the Heat have really good wing defenders and the Celtics are wing heavy. Blazers have the advantage over the Spurs if there's no Kawhi right now. They have also played well against the Warriors too. 76ers should roll over the Pacers and also could put some pressure on the Raptors in the 2nd round.

Lots of great playoff matches coming up this year. No series is going to be easy.
That can't be right, some very smart people said KD going to the Warriors broke the league. No fun when you know who's going to win the title for the next 5 years.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That can't be right, some very smart people said KD going to the Warriors broke the league. No fun when you know who's going to win the title for the next 5 years.

To be fair, the injuries have changed the narrative.

It is interesting that people think Curry will be back and healthy for the 2nd round. He has the exact same injury Jimmy Butler sustained his injury February 23rd and he is getting close, but still not playing.

No chance Curry is 100% by the time the 2nd round starts and he likely won't ever be in this year's playoffs.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, the injuries have changed the narrative.

It is interesting that people think Curry will be back and healthy for the 2nd round. He has the exact same injury Jimmy Butler sustained his injury February 23rd and he is getting close, but still not playing.

No chance Curry is 100% by the time the 2nd round starts and he likely won't ever be in this year's playoffs.
Point being injuries are always a factor, and even healthy the Ws were not a lock to get by the Rockets. Now they will be slight underdogs.