• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who do you hate the most?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What up guys, first post over here.. i spend most of my time on the hockey boards (sup 46)

I'm a very rageful fan and i spend a good portion of the day during work (interning) reading the acc blog on espn.. and i just find miami to be a disgusting football team.. i hope they lose every game.. their cocky-ass fans and players make me want to vomit

my hatred for WVU ends up with me despising the state and doing everything i can to avoid stimulating their economy (refuse to buy gas there when i'm passing through).. and those bastards raised my tolls..

but i think miami might be taking over the lead on my most hated college team.. i cant stand the heisman talk of jacory 'int' harris

anyone else?

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to go tell caneman. You better watch out :D

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
West Virginia for me as well. Name another school that literally has their student section contained from the rest of the stadium by a chainlink fence. That says it all. Too many horror stories to tell from my adventures there (both as a Tech fan, and a neutral).

Beyond that, they brand Tech traitors for leaving the Big East. Keep in mind VT wasn't given a full invitation to the BE until 2000 (almost a decade after football, and only following a MNCG appearance and rumors of ACC expansion). Tech paid a monumental admission fee for full membership at the time and never received a full payout for revenue from the BE. West Virginia could have helped Virginia Tech.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
West Virginia for me as well. Name another school that literally has their student section contained from the rest of the stadium by a chainlink fence. That says it all. Too many horror stories to tell from my adventures there (both as a Tech fan, and a neutral).

Beyond that, they brand Tech traitors for leaving the Big East. Keep in mind VT wasn't given a full invitation to the BE until 2000 (almost a decade after football, and only following a MNCG appearance and rumors of ACC expansion). Tech paid a monumental admission fee for full membership at the time and never received a full payout for revenue from the BE. West Virginia could have helped Virginia Tech.

Hit the nail on the head in my opinion. Also I don't see how I could hate any other fan base more then West Virginia except maybe the Taliban.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As far as Miami, WVU is in a different league although the only fans that have visited Lane that I thought went to far in being obnoxious were canes and eers.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm happy to see all the brutal distate for WV.. i too hate them with a burning passion, miami was just really upsetting me that day haha

superfly, love the avatar.. sweet pic

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks awaz, I don't remember where I found it, but here is a full sized copy if you want a copy. It seemed like all of the posters avs where tall and narrow so I didn't use it in fear of it being cropped.

Attachments

• Content.m750.8653.aspx.jpg
    Content.m750.8653.aspx.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 20

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that WVU would top the majority of Hokies' list of most hated. I know our group was accosted multiple times on the two trips we made to Morgantown when I was back in school. Miss the rivalry on the field, but certainly not the behavior of the fans. Every team has those types of fans, but the percentage is a lot greater at WVU.