• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who do you endorse at 8? In the spirit of an election year.

Who do you endorse at 8? In the spirit of an Election year.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason to do that... you put the rookie at LG instead to learn from the probowler Peters. Now THAT would be a great OL. Why weaken the left side with putting more on the rookie and peters in a new spot.

I'm still a bit worried about Kelce as the best center that we can do. I'd like to see someone brought in to seriously push him. But he should be much better with better play at G on both sides.

I really wanted the Eagles to pick up jaguars center Stefen Wisniewski in free agency. Kelce is too small for a C.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelce will be fine with better guards.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sold on Stanley, I think the power and strength in the NFL will create problems for him. He needs to get a lot stronger, which is possible as he matures, though I rather trade down and take a guy like Conklin.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Ryan Kelly from Alabama at center. But we do have Barrett Jones, his Alabama predecessor, on the roster already, and although he has struggled in the NFL, maybe he can challenge for a job here. Part of his problem has apparently been back injuries though, and those never go away for big men.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sold on Stanley, I think the power and strength in the NFL will create problems for him. He needs to get a lot stronger, which is possible as he matures, though I rather trade down and take a guy like Conklin.

Me too.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Ryan Kelly from Alabama at center. But we do have Barrett Jones, his Alabama predecessor, on the roster already, and although he has struggled in the NFL, maybe he can challenge for a job here. Part of his problem has apparently been back injuries though, and those never go away for big men.

He was drafted by the Rams... yeah he's been injury prone but was weak when he came into camp. He just got destroyed by the Rams D in practice. Hopefully he found some magic pills and bulked up. I cringed when the Rams drafted him because I remember him getting bulled over in a bowl game. And that's what happened when he went to the Rams.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Soooo true. Ask Tra Thomas about that.

I don't see Stanley coming in and switching to the right side. I don't see him supplanting Land or Peters at T to start. We just brought in a starting RG. Just makes more sense if he is drafted, to put him at LG, to learn from Peters, and then he slides out in a year or two. That is just more consistent.

I want to see serious competition at C tho. Kelce will be better with better G play, but that 's just a testament to the G, not Kelce.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that Stanley may be too finesse to play guard in the NFL. He may lack versatility.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see serious competition at C tho. Kelce will be better with better G play, but that 's just a testament to the G, not Kelce.
Or his play fell off a bit because he was covering for the subpar guard play?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that we have Wis, I think we have a backup plan in case Kelce struggles. But I still think we need better talent/depth at LT and LG. Peters maybe has another year or two left, but we could use an heir apparent, and a better LG of the future.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that we have Wis, I think we have a backup plan in case Kelce struggles. But I still think we need better talent/depth at LT and LG. Peters maybe has another year or two left, but we could use an heir apparent, and a better LG of the future.

Yes we do need to draft a good T to replace Peters, but I think Wis should be the long term answer at LG. He's solid, if not above average.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not signed to a long-term deal, so right now the team seems to view him as a stopgap. I like the signing, but I am not expecting him to be more than a stopgap who may start one year.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can get a stud LG in the third. There's no reason to panic, this draft is deep in the trenches.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanley reeks of bust. I'm not touching that guy. I bet I (175lbs) could get more push in the running game than he can lol.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelce was also dealing with injuries last year, and shitty guard play. One down year and a lot of people think he can't play in this league. Kelce is a good center, he'll be even better with good guard play. I'm not worried about him.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelce was also dealing with injuries last year, and shitty guard play. One down year and a lot of people think he can't play in this league. Kelce is a good center, he'll be even better with good guard play. I'm not worried about him.

I agree. Kelce was fine. The guards were very bad.

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanley reeks of bust. I'm not touching that guy. I bet I (175lbs) could get more push in the running game than he can lol.
Ha. Sadly you'd eat dirt 10/10 times, would be fun to watch tho.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting Top 15 Mock from PFF.

Round 1

1. Tennessee Titans – Jalen Ramsey, CB, Florida State
Back in Mock Draft 4.0, Ramsey grabbed the top spot and he remains the pick for the Titans. He’s an excellent all-around player, capable of playing underneath zone coverage while providing the best run support in the draft of any cornerback. The upside is what separates Ramsey. He has the size and athleticism to develop into a top man-coverage corner, but he’s not there yet, and at worst, he’s a versatile zone/man corner that’s also capable of playing free safety. Ramsey gives the Titans a lot of options on defense.

More: Ramsey’s versatility makes him a top NFL prospect | 3 potential NFL landing spots for Jalen Ramsey

1. Cleveland Browns – Jared Goff, QB, Cal
The further we get into the draft process and the more we slice and dice the numbers, the better Goff looks. From pocket presence to quick decision making to his accuracy, Goff is the top quarterback in the class and he’s the best option for Cleveland to start the rebuilding process.

More: Why Jared Goff is the best QB prospect in the country | How Jared Goff dominated at every route depth in 2015

1. San Diego Chargers – DeForest Buckner, DE, Oregon
Not much has changed with this pick either as perhaps the draft’s most perfect marriage remains the same. San Diego is weak on the defensive line and Buckner is an ideal fit for their 3-4 as he can rush the passer (best in the nation among interior defensive linemen in 2015) and play the run (ninth in the nation).

More: Why PFF is obsessed with DeForest Buckner | Chargers among 3 best NFL fits for DeForest Buckner

1. Dallas Cowboys – Joey Bosa, DE, Ohio State
Bosa may very well be the best player in the draft, but scheme fit and quarterback needs drop him to fourth. The best edge defender against the run the last two years, Bosa also posted first and second place finishes in our pass rushing grades. He will be an every-down force at the next level.

More: Why Dallas shouldn’t draft a QB at No. 4 | Best NFL team fits for top prospect Joey Bosa

1. Jacksonville Jaguars – Myles Jack, LB, UCLA
The draft continues its theme of playmaking options on the defense with our top coverage linebacker from 2014. Before his injury early in 2015, Jack showed improvement against the run as he was jacking up blockers and disrupting opposing running attacks. His coverage versatility, athleticism and willingness against the run make him a future superstar candidate.

More: Myles Jack isn’t a perfect NFL prospect — but he’s pretty close

1. Baltimore Ravens – Laremy Tunsil, OT, Ole Miss
The draft thins out after Tunsil, so the Ravens have to pounce on the top offensive tackle prospect. In limited time in 2015, Tunsil turned away an impressive slate of top edge rushers while run blocking as well as any offensive tackle in the country.

More: 3 best NFL team fits for Laremy Tunsil

1. San Francisco 49ers – Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State
There’s a lot to like about Wentz, yet so many question marks. He’s intriguing enough to take in the first, given the big arm that can stretch the field vertically. Timing and downfield accuracy on certain throws are reasons for concern, but Wentz’s upside is immense after a strong grading effort in 2015 and so little experience.

More: 3 potential NFL landing spots for Carson Wentz

1. Philadelphia Eagles – Sheldon Rankins, DT, Louisville
Building through the defensive line is never a bad idea, and Rankins adds more depth up front for the Eagles to pair with Fletcher Cox and Bennie Logan. Rankins can play head up on blockers or penetrate gaps while his two-year grading is as good as any defensive lineman in the class (second overall in the nation in 2014, 16th in 2015).

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Vernon Hargreaves, CB, Florida
Movement skills and scheme versatility make Hargreaves an attractive option. He took a step back in 2015 after posting the second-best coverage grade in the country in 2014, but few corners can play multiple coverages and mirror receivers, and he adds a much-needed playmaker to the Tampa Bay secondary.

1. New York Giants – Shaq Lawson, DE, Clemson
A powerful edge player, Lawson had the second-best grade against the run behind Bosa while getting after the quarterback with the 17th-best pass rush grade in the nation. Even with the signing of Olivier Vernon, there is always room for quality edge rushers, especially with Jason Pierre-Paul on a one-year contract.

1. Chicago Bears – Chris Jones, DT, Mississippi State
Few interior defensive linemen possess the size and burst of Jones, who posted our second-best pass rushing grade while producing at an incredible level in just over 1,000 snaps the last two years. He adds even more depth to the defensive overhaul in Chicago.

More: Why we should all pay more attention to DT prospect Chris Jones

1. New Orleans Saints – William Jackson III, CB, Houston
Any defensive help will please the Saints, and Jackson may be the best pure cornerback in the draft. The nation’s second-best coverage grade paired with size, speed, and movement skills make Jackson a well-rounded corner with great upside.

1. Miami Dolphins – Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Ohio State
With Lamar Miller moving on, the Dolphins add Elliott to their backfield mix to join last year’s fifth-rounder, Jay Ajayi. Elliott is a three-down player that can run in any scheme, pass protect and catch the ball out of the backfield.

More: Ezekiel Elliott is best, most complete RB prospect since Adrian Peterson | PFF Debate: Is Elliott a top-10 pick? | 3 NFL team fits

1. Oakland Raiders – Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor
Coleman brings so much explosiveness to an offense, it’s been tempting to take him since around pick No. 8. The Raiders added Amari Cooper in the first round last year and they had a rejuvenated Michael Crabtree, but adding another big-play threat with separation skills could make them one of the most dangerous offenses in the league. Coleman was averaging an other-worldly 5.41 yards per route before injuries at the quarterback position slowed him down.

1. Los Angeles Rams – Josh Doctson, WR, TCU
The Rams are in need of a quarterback, but there are no viable options at this point in the draft. Instead they add one of the best playmakers in Doctson, who may be the draft’s best deep threats (third in nation in deep passing yards with 553) due to his outstanding body control and ball skills.