• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who are you picking?

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the draft two days away and the pre-draft process all but over, what players or positions would you like to see drafted in rounds 1, 2, and 3?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the draft thread:

1: Vea. I don't think he reaches us but it is too good a fit

2: McGlinchey. Bump Collins to guard and have Fleming as a swing, Dak and Zeke can do whatever they want with that line in front of them. Also insurance post Tyron.

3: Evans. If Lee is healthy and Jaylon takes the next step and becomes a game changer, Evans makes this the best line backing corps in the league.

With all that said we are taking a receiver.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the draft thread:

2: McGlinchey. Bump Collins to guard and have Fleming as a swing, Dak and Zeke can do whatever they want with that line in front of them. Also insurance post Tyron.

3: Evans. If Lee is healthy and Jaylon takes the next step and becomes a game changer, Evans makes this the best line backing corps in the league.

I can definitely get behind this. I might flip McGlinchey and Evans, though. I'd look at Payne as well.

Any thoughts on round 2? I'm hoping for one of the receivers (Moore, Sutland) to drop a little.

On a side note, anyone else concerned the Cowboys have lost some faith in Jaylon Smith after the team seemingly has already committing to move him to SLB?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can definitely get behind this. I might flip McGlinchey and Evans, though. I'd look at Payne as well.

Any thoughts on round 2? I'm hoping for one of the receivers (Moore, Sutland) to drop a little.

On a side note, anyone else concerned the Cowboys have lost some faith in Jaylon Smith after the team seemingly has already committing to move him to SLB?

Ideally I would like a weapon in round 2. A receiver or Witten's replacement. But really, the cliche best player available.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vea, payne or Evans in first. Sutton or Washington in second. I would be happy

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the exception of running back, QB and center we should be going BPA with the first 4 rounds.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would trade up for Ro Smith
I thinks the cost is way too much to move up for him. I read a first, second, and a second or third next year. Too much.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thinks the cost is way too much to move up for him. I read a first, second, and a second or third next year. Too much.

Possibly but I would sure like to test it and see just what it would cost.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the exception of running back, QB and center we should be going BPA with the first 4 rounds.

Sure. That said, we all have players we like better than others.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would trade up for Ro Smith

I'm not against trading up in this draft to land a premium talent. Really depends on how far, though. I would not be in favor of any trade that sacrifices #50. I would be willing to give up the 3rd rounder to move up a few spots for a guy like R.Smith or Edmunds...maybe even Derwin James, but I would have to think about that one for a minute.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the draft thread:

I think receiver at 19 would be a mistake. I am high on ridley, but think value at 19 is elsewhere. Lots of great corners. Payne,vea,hernadez,mcglinchy or Evans help the team more than a receiver. We could always draft the best corner available and move awuzie to safety.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get nervous during this time just hoping Jerry does not try to outsmart himself every year. It has gotten better because the Adults have taken over for Jerry. Just think if Jerry had not been restrained, we would have had Manzel and or Paxton Lynch.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get nervous during this time just hoping Jerry does not try to outsmart himself every year. It has gotten better because the Adults have taken over for Jerry. Just think if Jerry had not been restrained, we would have had Manzel and or Paxton Lynch.
One has to notice our drafting has been better without all the trades. One time it worked in our favor with frederick, but to me TWILL has never been great. .and then we wasted the pick on escobar.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be in the minority,but I like Evans over smith.

I love Bama LBs but they all seem to be the same player - which is a good player. Hightower, McClain, Ragland, Foster, Mosley. They all are good but not great. Maybe Evans is that guy that goes to great. The thing is Bama has a great college player at every position on the field so they cover up for each other nicely. They rarely look bad.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well in the first in order
DL Vea,Landry
LB Smith Edmunds, Vander Esch
G Wynn, Hernandez, Daniels
WR Moore , Ridley,
2nd Round
Evans LB
WR Chark , Miller,
G Price, Ragnow
DL Shepherd
TE Goedert

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if Vea and Landry are gone along with Smith and Edmunds they pick Vander Esch if he is on the board
If all 3 are gone I think they trade back and take a guard
I don’t want a trade for Thomas at all and waste the pick at 50. Move Woods to FS and see what happens or draft the kid from Mississippi State Moore or draft a SS and let them grow. Thomas is a good player but will cost 2much

JMHO

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would try and trade up for Derwin James, even include a 2nd. Would give up a 3rd to go up and get Vea or Smith. If we sit tight, realistic guys would be Evans, DJ Moore, or LVE. 2nd round, depending on who we took in the first, would like LB Jewell, WR Sutton or Kirk(probably need to add a 4th to move up), Andrews or S Marcus Allen. Third round, DL like Hand or Senat or maybe an OL like Braden Smith

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no who I would pick, but my gut tells me that Dallas selects Vander Esch in the 1st. I believe Dallas has spent more time with him than any other prospect through the various pre-draft activities. I wouldn't hate that pick, but it wouldn't be my first preference either.