• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

White paper on John Wall

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK,

I do not really watch basketball but I get excited for DC sports so I was pleased when the Bullets got the first pick in the draft and tuned in to see them pick Mr. Wall. Everyone seems to say good things about him but could someone give me the white paper rundown on the kid. I only really follow Big East and ACC basketball so I may have never seen him even play.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overrated. Very quick, but needs a couple more years. His shot is kind of awkward. Not sure why he's such the darling, he never impressed me that much.
I'd take Cousins from UK before Wall, personally.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overrated. Very quick, but needs a couple more years. His shot is kind of awkward. Not sure why he's such the darling, he never impressed me that much.

What position does he (Wall) play? What is his game? What are his strengths and weaknesses? Where does he fit in with Le Bulles? I just kind of want to know what it means for them.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What position does he (Wall) play? What is his game? What are his strengths and weaknesses? Where does he fit in with Le Bulles? I just kind of want to know what it means for them.

He's a slashing guard type, likes to drive the lane and elevate. Hard to keep up with because he has a very quick first step and is fast. Shot mechanics suck, however, and he folds in the clutch. Also a ball hog who takes/forces questionable shots. I don't watch the NBA, so I don't know how he fits with the Bullets. I think he'll be a run of the mill pro once he's facing bigger faster guys than now.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cousins may be the next Artest or Sheed...

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a slashing guard type, likes to drive the lane and elevate. Hard to keep up with because he has a very quick first step and is fast. Shot mechanics suck, however, and he folds in the clutch. Also a ball hog who takes/forces questionable shots. I don't watch the NBA, so I don't know how he fits with the Bullets. I think he'll be a run of the mill pro once he's facing bigger faster guys than now.

Ya I think you're right. That whole Kentucky squad had some serious problems shooting the ball in the tournament, and their offense was just kind of chaotic on top of that. Wall being the point guard didn't do anything to settle it down.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3