• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which would be better for the ligg if this team was good: Raiders or Browns

?

• Browns

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Raiders

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Definitely would like to see the Raiders being relevant again. I would like the fans of Cleveland get something resembling a winner, too but for their sake. The Raiders are something different. I think their fan base would be more widespread if they became a winner again and therefore better for the league.

Funny about people talking about being too young for the Raiders/ Chiefs rivalry. It is a great one when it matters. I also remember how great the Raiders/Steelers rivalry was in the 70's.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember, too, but its a bit foggy. I forgot that the Rich Gannon thing was for 3 years but I don't remember the Chiefs being good at the same time. Before that, it was all Chiefs and after Gannon, its been a rivalry that is probably only closely followed by their respective fanbases.

I think the real rivalry started with Madden vs Stram, those were great days my friend, Lamonica, Blanda, Dawson, Buchanon, Shell and Upshaw, I could go on but I think you can see where I am coming from, basically an Honor Roll of some of the finest football minds and players the game will ever know.
Something about late October brings to mind the annual joust between the 2 AFL powerhouses, those were knockdown dragout matches that truly defined the word, rivalry. As a family we all looked forward to those games.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the NFL?

The Raiders. The NFL is a TV driven league now...the Bay area is a much larger TV market than CLE. Plus OAK has a much larger national fan base so if they're good it would benefit the NFL more than if CLE were good.