• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which would be better for the ligg if this team was good: Raiders or Browns

?

• Browns

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Raiders

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even those who hate the Raiders agree the ligg is better when they are good.

:doh:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns. Real Cleveland fans are faithful. Imagine if they were good, they would be the best fans in the league. The league needs Cleveland, and it's a good story.

Look what happened when Lebron went to Cavs and they became good. Same thing here.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't really matter. This is the NFL we're talking about, not the NBA which needs teams like the Lakers and Celtics to be good to generate ratings and excitement. The NFL makes $10 billion a year because it doesn't need any one particular team to be good.

The NFL is popular in a large part due to its parity.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders have the best uniforms in the league by a pretty sizeable margin as far as I'm concerned. The better they are the more we see those unis on a national stage and that's good for everyone.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the league: definitely the Browns. A lot of diehard fans and decades of futility. Then there's the whole story of them leaving town and getting an expansion franchise back.

For society: definitely the Raiders. The thugs would be more likely to stay home and watch the game. Crime stats would drop.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns. Real Cleveland fans are faithful. Imagine if they were good, they would be the best fans in the league. The league needs Cleveland, and it's a good story.

Look what happened when Lebron went to Cavs and they became good. Same thing here.

Yea, and Cavs fans quickly became some of the worst/loud-mouth/douche bag fans in the association.

I'd imagine if the Browns were good they'd be like fans like the team from Columbus. And we all know how they are...

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders have the best uniforms in the league by a pretty sizeable margin as far as I'm concerned. The better they are the more we see those unis on a national stage and that's good for everyone.

I agree with this.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns because of their division.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's that suppose to mean?
Ravens and Steelers have been well represented in the playoffs and has one of the better rivalries. Bengals are visible because of Hard Knocks and seem to be a contender going forward for awhile. The Browns joining the fold would be good for the blue collar image of the league.

The AFC West is best for the league if Denver is much better than the other teams while Peyton is playing.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns-Steelers rivalry at one time used to be the best in the ligg.

Same with Raiders-Chiefs.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns-Steelers rivalry at one time used to be the best in the ligg.

Same with Raiders-Chiefs.
I do know that the Raiders, Broncos and Chiefs are all strong fanbases that hate each other's guts. Its just been a fairly dormant division and when the Chargers were good everyone was just sort of 'meh'

I might be too young to get the Raiders-Chiefs rivalry. Chiefs owned the Raiders for like a decade and then both teams went into a bit of a tailspin

I wish the league could have gotten a much longer Montana-Elway rivalry with the Chiefs and Broncos.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the league: definitely the Browns. A lot of diehard fans and decades of futility. Then there's the whole story of them leaving town and getting an expansion franchise back.

For society: definitely the Raiders. The thugs would be more likely to stay home and watch the game. Crime stats would drop.

Dude you got issues with the Raiders we get it already, you have Raider fans confused with gangsters of another affiliation.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do know that the Raiders, Broncos and Chiefs are all strong fanbases that hate each other's guts. Its just been a fairly dormant division and when the Chargers were good everyone was just sort of 'meh'

I might be too young to get the Raiders-Chiefs rivalry. Chiefs owned the Raiders for like a decade and then both teams went into a bit of a tailspin

I wish the league could have gotten a much longer Montana-Elway rivalry with the Chiefs and Broncos.

Way too young, because I remember when the rivalry was real. Even if the Chefs won one, the Raiders would win the division.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way too young, because I remember when the rivalry was real. Even if the Chefs won one, the Raiders would win the division.
I remember, too, but its a bit foggy. I forgot that the Rich Gannon thing was for 3 years but I don't remember the Chiefs being good at the same time. Before that, it was all Chiefs and after Gannon, its been a rivalry that is probably only closely followed by their respective fanbases.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, and Cavs fans quickly became some of the worst/loud-mouth/douche bag fans in the association.

I'd imagine if the Browns were good they'd be like fans like the team from Columbus. And we all know how they are...

So you are calling me a douche??

Cleveland is different from Columbus. And a lot of those "Cleveland" fans were Lebron fans.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which is exactly why the Browns do not need to be good. People in Ohio are going to root for them no matter what.

People in LA have lives if the raiders are not doing well :D

Also the Browns have been good like once? And they league is thriving.

Also people in LA have way more money so just from a money standpoint will be able to bring more money into the league.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is exactly why the Browns do not need to be good. People in Ohio are going to root for them no matter what.

People in LA have lives if the raiders are not doing well :D

Also the Browns have been good like once? And they league is thriving.

Also people in LA have way more money so just from a money standpoint will be able to bring more money into the league.

The Raiders are in Oakland.