• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Which Undefeated Team Is The Last To Lose A Game?

Who Will Be The Last Team To Lose A Game?

• Florida State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miami (FL)

• TCU

• Villanova

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Georgetown

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Arizona State

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Mississippi State

• Total voters

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, there are 7 undefeated teams in the country right now. So, naturally, that left me thinking who would be the last team standing as being undefeated.

DISCUSS!!!

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion...

Florida State will go 12-0 before losing to Duke
Miami (FL) will go 14-0 before losing to Duke
TCU will go 14-0 before losing to Kansas
Villanova will go 17-0 before losing to Georgetown
Georgetown will go undefeated all year until the last game of the season when they lose to Villanova
Arizona State will go 12-0 before losing to Arizona
Mississippi State will lose tomorrow night to Cincinnati

So...my answer is Georgetown. They have a very very easy schedule this year. They could be in trouble against teams like Butler and Xavier, but I really think they ALMOST run the tables this year. I think they go 28-1 this year. They got it running on all cylinders right now. They let Coppin State get a little too close to them but I don't think that's any indication of this team.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict that Georgetown and MSU won't even make the tourney.

ASU's first loss will be AZ. 12/30.
FSU plays at Duke the same day, and will lose.

I don't know when TCU will lose, but it will be soon.

Miami has 5 out of 6 on the road and will lose one of them.

Nova has a pretty favorable schedule and some good experience. So I think they will be the last to lose. Not that it means much at all. Temple could also beat them this week. @ Butler might be tricky, but they aren't too good this year. Xavier at home will be tricky.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict that Georgetown and MSU won't even make the tourney.

ASU's first loss will be AZ. 12/30.
FSU plays at Duke the same day, and will lose.

I don't know when TCU will lose, but it will be soon.

Miami has 5 out of 6 on the road and will lose one of them.

Nova has a pretty favorable schedule and some good experience. So I think they will be the last to lose. Not that it means much at all. Temple could also beat them this week. @ Butler might be tricky, but they aren't too good this year. Xavier at home will be tricky.

Homer votes don't count! Haha.

Yeah Villanova has a very easy schedule. I just think there will be some surprises. I definitely agree with Butler and Xavier. Anything can happen against them.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, on Jan. 9th of last year, Baylor was 15-0 and #1 in the country with wins over Oregon, Michigan State, L'ville, Xavier, and Oklahoma. Isn't that wild?

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer votes don't count! Haha.

Yeah Villanova has a very easy schedule. I just think there will be some surprises. I definitely agree with Butler and Xavier. Anything can happen against them.

If you've read my posts here, I'm anything but a blind homer.

I think the Big East is down this year and their schedule is back-loaded. But like I said, anything could happen.

Miami also has a pretty favorable schedule but they are too inexperienced to survive that rough road trip without a loss.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion...

Georgetown will go undefeated all year until the last game of the season when they lose to Villanova

So...my answer is Georgetown. They have a very very easy schedule this year. They could be in trouble against teams like Butler and Xavier, but I really think they ALMOST run the tables this year. I think they go 28-1 this year. They got it running on all cylinders right now. They let Coppin State get a little too close to them but I don't think that's any indication of this team.

Georgetown has literally played the worst schedule in the entire country. Beating up on a bunch of SWAC and MEAC teams isn't any indication they are a good team. They are barely a top 100 KenPom team. If they finish better than .500 in Big East play I would consider it a minor miracle. Hell I don't even think they'll make the NIT. My guess is they lose to Syracuse this weekend. That's a huge step up in competition. Hell they only beat Richmond by 6.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion...

Not sure if serious. Georgetown isn't a good team. #93 on kenpom.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if serious. Georgetown isn't a good team. #93 on kenpom.

I can't think he is. It's hard for elite teams to go 28-1 during the regular season, let alone a team of Georgetown's quality this season.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't think he is. It's hard for elite teams to go 28-1 during the regular season, let alone a team of Georgetown's quality this season.

Right. I can't remember the last time Duke or UNC started the year out as 28-1. How Georgetown plays against Syracuse will be a nice indicator on how they do in Big East play.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, on Jan. 9th of last year, Baylor was 15-0 and #1 in the country with wins over Oregon, Michigan State, L'ville, Xavier, and Oklahoma. Isn't that wild?

Forgot about that, I think because they kind of collapsed in February and then ran into that South Carolina buzzsaw in the sweet 16

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida State loses @ Duke on 12/30

Miami loses either @ Clemson on 1/13, or at NC State on 1/21...they will beat Duke they seem to destroy Duke whenever they face them at home, but I think one of these surrounding games get them

TCU has @ Baylor, vs Kansas and @ Texas before Miami hits the two above games, so TCU won't be it (for good measure they play @ Oklahoma on 1/13 also, what a stretch of games)

Villanova could lose early @ Temple this week or @ Butler on 12/30, then they host Xavier on 1/10 they've played some tight ones, as Duke learned you play with fire enough times you eventually lose...they survive those games and they're unbeaten til February

Arizona State has a stretch of road games @ Arizona on 12/30, @ Colorado on 1/4 and @ Utah on 1/7....they won't make it as long as Miami or Villanova most likely

I'm not even going to bother looking at Georgetown and Mississippi State they both will lose soon

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Villanova has survived close games so far, I will pick them to make it the longest, Miami is 2nd though

PJ G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion...

Georgetown isn't even a tournament basketball team. They are 8-0 this year against absolute cupcakes and play their conference games in the Big East, which is maybe the second best conference from top to bottom. The only team in the Big East that is a walkover is DePaul.