• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Which team will win the NFC North?

Which team will win the NFC North?

• GB

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • Minny

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Chicago

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Detroit

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • NFC North tater salad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know many Packers season ticket holders that live outside the state of Wisconsin. My ex-boss lives in Arizona and is season ticket holder and flies back for 1-2 games a year and the rest he sells to friends/family still in Wisconsin or on open market.

Season tickets at Lambeau are put in wills to ensure they are kept in the family and families move... so season ticket owners end up all over. Very few season tickets do not get renewed each year and reason for extremely long waiting list until there is stadium expansion.

View attachment 306719
He got caught lying I just don't remember the details. He even admitted after a while they were his in laws tickets or something like that.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know many Packers season ticket holders that live outside the state of Wisconsin. My ex-boss lives in Arizona and is season ticket holder and flies back for 1-2 games a year and the rest he sells to friends/family still in Wisconsin or on open market.

Season tickets at Lambeau are put in wills to ensure they are kept in the family and families move... so season ticket owners end up all over. Very few season tickets do not get renewed each year and reason for extremely long waiting list until there is stadium expansion.

View attachment 306719
I remember when Gigi aka Guns n Guitars said he had season tickets.....LOL.