• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which team will have more wins this upcoming year?

Which team will have more wins this upcoming year?

• Cleveland Browns

• NY Giants

• They will tie in wins

Results are only viewable after voting.

FSU rules

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns. They will get to 7 wins. Giants will suck again and finally get rid of Eli.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

New England Fans

Gotta Love it

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how does that correlate to Shurmur being some wizard of RB receptions?
WCO/Andy Reid offense, from which Shurmur derives his offense.

Although the "wizard" part is just your strawman as far as I know.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WCO/Andy Reid offense, from which Shurmur derives his offense.

Although the "wizard" part is just your strawman as far as I know.
:noidea:

In 2 years as the OC in Minnesota, they were average or below average regarding RB targets.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the OP's poll, it's definitely the Browns if the talent means anything. They're better on both sides of the ball. The only reason to pick the Giants is if you just do not trust Hue to do anything as a HC which is not totally unfounded.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the OP's poll, it's definitely the Browns if the talent means anything. They're better on both sides of the ball. The only reason to pick the Giants is if you just do not trust Hue to do anything as a HC which is not totally unfounded.

A bit overstated, unless we are turning Mayfield into an immediate star, which by the way I think is possible

No matter your thoughts on Eli, he is absolutely better than Tyrod Taylor

A healthy WR corps of Beckham, Engram and Shepard is at least as good, and quite possibly better than Jarvis Landry and Josh Gordon, and that 2nd year TE

The Joe Thomas hit, with the Solder and Hernandez upgrades, should make the Olines comparable

Barkley/James Stewart/Wayne Gallman is gonna be better than Hyde and Duke Johnson

Defensively? We will see, the Giants had a horrible season, but still have a lot of talent that formed one of the better units the season before

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bit overstated, unless we are turning Mayfield into an immediate star, which by the way I think is possible

A healthy WR corps of Beckham, Engram and Shepard is at least as good, and quite possibly better than Jarvis Landry and Josh Gordon, and that 2nd year TE

The Joe Thomas hit, with the Solder and Hernandez upgrades, should make the Olines comparable

Barkley/James Stewart/Wayne Gallman is gonna be better than Hyde and Duke Johnson

Defensively? We will see, the Giants had a horrible season, but still have a lot of talent that formed one of the better units the season before
Statistically, Eli is not better than Tyrod. @Across The Field nailed it on the head a couple posts ago. And you could pretty easily argue his numbers the past two years are probably depressed to a degree due to the absence of Watkins or Watkins playing on a bum foot.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statistically, Eli is not better than Tyrod. @Across The Field nailed it on the head a couple posts ago. And you could pretty easily argue his numbers the past two years are probably depressed to a degree due to the absence of Watkins or Watkins playing on a bum foot.

Yuk, sorry, I just think Tyrod Taylor is pretty awful, as in-accurate a QB ive seen in a long time......Maybe that atrocious performance in that playoff game is still fresh

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By almost no qualifying measure is this true, nor has it been for 2-3 years.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, but I don't think the numbers really back you up on that one.

I dunno, i thought that offense was Leshean Mccoy and not much else

Just not a fan, and Im not one that doesnt recognize the decline of Eli, just dont think he's worse than some guys

MikeMed

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,090.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you took the Browns roster and put them in Giants jerseys, they'd be looked at as a playoff team. If you took the Giants and put them in Browns jerseys, they're looking at the #1 pick in 2019.

Thats deep bro

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By almost no qualifying measure is this true, nor has it been for 2-3 years.

What measures are we talking?

He's had less Yards, TD's and a comparable completion % the last 3 than Eli

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyrod's issues are actually pretty similar to Alex Smith's. He struggles to make use of tight windows. He needs his WR's to win more than your average WR. Accuracy isn't necessarily an issue but reticence and pocket presence can impact accuracy negatively at times. Keep him clean and he'll do good things for an offense. He shouldn't be asked to carry an offense.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The topic of Barkley's target share is kind of interesting. He should get a ton of targets, relative to RB's, in the passing game, but I don't know if he will. He entirely should with his skillset, however.