• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which team will have more wins this upcoming year?

Which team will have more wins this upcoming year?

• Cleveland Browns

• NY Giants

• They will tie in wins

Results are only viewable after voting.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Dallas and NE fans think the Giants will suck, I better get ready for another parade

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The KC Chiefs MVP was unequivocally the guy running the ball
He was a top 5 player on the offense, I agree.

Smith
Hill
Kelce
Schwartz
Hunt

Not even top 5 on the offense with the addition of Watkins going into this year. You're arguing he's the MVP when the Chiefs were dead last in 1st half pass/run ratio, lmao. If Hunt has extra value due to the defense being bad and gameflow like Zeke had in 2016, hey we can talk about that, but that's not really something Hunt controls.

Players currently more valuable than Hunt on the Chiefs in no order

Mahomes
Hill
Kelce
Schwartz
Watkins
Houston
Jones
Berry
Fuller
Morse
Tardif

With Ware returning it devalues Hunt due to redundancy, but it makes the team better so /shrugs

Last edited:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a top 5 player on the offense, I agree.

Smith
Hill
Kelce
Schwartz
Hunt

Not even top 5 on the offense with the addition of Watkins going into this year. You're arguing he's the MVP when the Chiefs were dead last in 1st half pass/run ratio, lmao.

Sammy Watkins is pretty awful, Kareem Hunt will absolutely be a more valuable player

Ill give ya Hill and Kelce, those guys are great

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Moose is overstating the case a bit. But it is hard to argue that elite running backs can carry teams. The days of Barry Sanders are long over.

That doesn't mean that Barkley can't be great for the Giants. But if their OL stinks he probably won't be.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammy Watkins is pretty awful, Kareem Hunt will absolutely be a more valuable player

Ill give ya Hill and Kelce, those guys are great
Eh, he was very good his first two years in a sketchy offense, had a serious foot injury, and then got traded very late in the offseason to a team with a year 2 QB. He looked pretty explosive again with the Rams, and was open at a very good rate. That's fine with me. He's still very young. I don't know if he's elite like maybe you might think he should be, but he's certainly better than the last two seasons in terms of yardage output.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Moose is overstating the case a bit. But it is hard to argue that elite running backs can carry teams. The days of Barry Sanders are long over.

That doesn't mean that Barkley can't be great for the Giants. But if their OL stinks he probably won't be.

Exactly (they have made pretty significant OL improvements)

Moose comes from a place where he is talking about a basher that will get 30 carries

I understand that guy being phased out

But the impact of a dual threat back, the likes of Bell, Hunt, Zeke, Gurley, David Johnson

What those guys do for an offense? Huge, Gurley was almost the league MVP

Youre a Seattle fan, they were destroyed by a lack of a running threat last season

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Moose comes from a place where he is talking about a basher that will get 30 carries

But the impact of a dual threat back, the likes of Bell, Hunt, Zeke, Gurley, David Johnson

Youre a Seattle fan, they were destroyed by a lack of a running threat last season

Yeah I agree that having a really good running back is better than not having one.

For the Giants, the main reason I criticize the Barkley pick isn't that he is a bad pick so much as Eli Manning is 37 years old and has been on the decline for several years. Maybe he can turn it around this year and have 3 more really productive years but I have a hard time believing that.

Barkley will help the offense. But they are banking on Solder and a rookiie locking down the left side of the line.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree that having a really good running back is better than not having one.

For the Giants, the main reason I criticize the Barkley pick isn't that he is a bad pick so much as Eli Manning is 37 years old and has been on the decline for several years. Maybe he can turn it around this year and have 3 more really productive years but I have a hard time believing that.

Barkley will help the offense. But they are banking on Solder and a rookiie locking down the left side of the line.

I was on the Barkley board, just for the pure entertainment value, but I was in the minority in NY, most thought the wiser move was a QB, but our GM kept hinting at not loving any of these QB's, so I guess if thats the case....But Yeah, I dont expect any turn back the clock from Eli, all im hoping is that Barkley, a better Oline, a healthy WR corps, he wont be asked to do as much as last season

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, I am coming from a bit more out there place. I'd be fine with passing it 50 times a game. If people are uncomfortable with that I don't totally blame them, but there are plenty of high percentage ways to move the ball in the passing game. With the passing rules the way that they are, the pass/run balance is pretty broken.

Regarding Barkley since that is kind of where this thread is going, I think he'll do very well for himself and probably is the favorite for OROtY, but it's the receiving ability that makes him stand apart, not the running game. Slick way to finesse an OL is to just pass it... quickly

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I am coming from a bit more out there place. I'd be fine with passing it 50 times a game. If people are uncomfortable with that I don't totally blame them, but there are plenty of high percentage ways to move the ball in the passing game. With the passing rules the way that they are, the pass/run balance is pretty broken.

Regarding Barkley since that is kind of where this thread is going, I think he'll do very well for himself and probably is the favorite for OROtY, but it's the receiving ability that makes him stand apart, not the running game. Slick way to finesse an OL is to just pass it... quickly

Agreed, i expect him to be a pass catching monster in a Shurmer offense, and I love that he is coming in with a reputation as a ferocious blocker (For a RB)

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact, I am kind of interested in Mike Leach's schtick at Wazzu of only running the ball out of an audible.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Giants, the main reason I criticize the Barkley pick isn't that he is a bad pick so much as Eli Manning is 37 years old and has been on the decline for several years. .
:10:

Exactly. Unless the Giants did not like any of the QBs their decision was baffling and fantasticly fabulous for a futile future. What Idiots they have become. The "Giant way" used to mean something. Now they just make poor decision after poor decision.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. Unless the Giants did not like any of the QBs their decision was baffling and fantasticly fabulous for a futile future. What Idiots they have become. The "Giant way" used to mean something. Now they just make poor decision after poor decision.
Next year's QB class looks awful too as of right now. The Tyree kid out of Buffalo looks cool though and may be this class's best bet at a good QB prospect.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli lives locally and frequents a restaurant that we go to.....I hate to tell Dirt this, but he parks in the handicapping spot out front and is helped into the restaurant almost every visit....He should be fine when they blitz him this upcoming season.....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year's QB class looks awful too as of right now. The Tyree kid out of Buffalo looks cool though and may be this class's best bet at a good QB prospect.

They Giants do like this kid they took out of Richmond

Everyone calm down, Im not predicting greatness, just saying a lotta great things coming out from these early workouts

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Giant way used to mean something"

Has to be the Post of the Decade