• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Which of these teams has the best chance to get 10+ wins this season?

Which one is most likely to win 10 games this season?

• Total voters

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three losses will give 10 wins

Two of MSU's OOC games are on this list as well. Bowling Green tanked when they lost their coach. MSU did beat ND last year. And the 3rd OOC of MSU has been good, but their coach is in his 1st year. MSU should be 2-1 or even 3-0 if they can beat ND.

The home division games for MSU are Indiana, Penn State, and Maryland. Should be able to beat Indiana and Maryland. Penn State will most likely be ugly. They face Michigan, Ohio State, and Rutgers on the road. Should not lose to Rutgers, but probably will lose to Michigan and Ohio State. I can see them going 3-3 in thier division.

Cross-division games include Iowa, at Minnesota, at Northwestern. Iowa lost their QB, WR corp was never really that great, but will have a good RB and OL. Iowa also lost their DB corp as well, including a Jim Thorpe winner and AA. Minnesota has a 1st year coach and I see them struggling this year. Northwestern might be tough as they will have a strong defense and top 2 RB in the B1G.

If MSU can go 3-0 in OOC and 3-0 in cross-division games, they have a great shot at getting 10 wins. Three of their opponents have HC in their 1st season. Three of their opponents have HC in their 2nd season. So, half of their opponents have coaches with mostly 1 year in their tenure.

Volbound1700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are teams that had 10+ wins 2 seasons ago and failed to reach a bowl game last season.

Team - 2015 / 2016

Bowling Green - 10-4 / 4-8
Marshall - 10-3 / 3-9
Michigan State - 12-2 / 3-9
Notre Dame - 10-3 / 4-8
Ole Miss - 10-3 / 5-7

I feel like none of them will get to 10 wins but I voted for Notre Shame.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three losses will give 10 wins

Two of MSU's OOC games are on this list as well. Bowling Green tanked when they lost their coach. MSU did beat ND last year. And the 3rd OOC of MSU has been good, but their coach is in his 1st year. MSU should be 2-1 or even 3-0 if they can beat ND.

The home division games for MSU are Indiana, Penn State, and Maryland. Should be able to beat Indiana and Maryland. Penn State will most likely be ugly. They face Michigan, Ohio State, and Rutgers on the road. Should not lose to Rutgers, but probably will lose to Michigan and Ohio State. I can see them going 3-3 in thier division.

Cross-division games include Iowa, at Minnesota, at Northwestern. Iowa lost their QB, WR corp was never really that great, but will have a good RB and OL. Iowa also lost their DB corp as well, including a Jim Thorpe winner and AA. Minnesota has a 1st year coach and I see them struggling this year. Northwestern might be tough as they will have a strong defense and top 2 RB in the B1G.

If MSU can go 3-0 in OOC and 3-0 in cross-division games, they have a great shot at getting 10 wins. Three of their opponents have HC in their 1st season. Three of their opponents have HC in their 2nd season. So, half of their opponents have coaches with mostly 1 year in their tenure.
Is Sparty going to have enough guys for a 2 deep roster without legal complications?

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Notre Dame has the best chance unless Marshall has something brewing (And I have no idea what's happening with Marshall football).

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know what sport we're asking about here?
If it's basketball, then at least a couple should.