• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which conference do you think the men's national champion will come from?

The men's national champion will be from which conference?

• Total voters

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going by conferences represented by rankings. The first 9 conferences that are represented are shown. All the others will be included in the "other".

ACC
Big East
Big 10
Big 12
Missouri Valley
Mountain West
Ohio Valley
SEC
West Coast

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough to call but right now the BIG 12 might have a shot at making some noise in March.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked other just because I have absolutely no clue

State43

Your mom's favorite
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It will probably be like George Mason or St Mary's or something lol

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky will win it all.........jest being completely as unbiased as I can be.

I do think Ohio State stands the next best shot though.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will undoubtedly be a couple cinderella teams that leave a mark..........but in the end, I do believe Kentucky or Ohio State or Nebraska will win it

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will undoubtedly be a couple cinderella teams that leave a mark..........but in the end, I do believe Kentucky or Ohio State or Nebraska will win it

that's right, sneak them in there and hope no one notices ;)

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky will win it all.........jest being completely as unbiased as I can be.

I do think Ohio State stands the next best shot though.

Kentucky and Ohio State may be the two best teams, but Matta and Calipari have had the best teams before to no avail. I wound up putting the ACC, because I tend to put tremendous faith in coaches with national championships. I feel like the ACC has two really good teams coached by former champs (Duke and UNC), while the Big East only has one (Syracuse, Louisville and UConn aren't great teams this year), as do the B1G (MSU), Big 12 (Kansas), and SEC (Florida).

Outside of those teams, I do think Kentucky, Ohio State, and Baylor have the talent to win the title. I'd bet Kentucky or OSU, but i've been burnt by both Calipari and Matta in the past. Baylor is a very good team, and there is a decent chance they will be my pick come March. I was tempted to go Big 12, but I just don't see Kansas as being equal to Duke or UNC.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will have Baylor in the Final 4 more than likely, depending on which side of the bracket they're in

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky and Ohio State may be the two best teams, but Matta and Calipari have had the best teams before to no avail. I wound up putting the ACC, because I tend to put tremendous faith in coaches with national championships. I feel like the ACC has two really good teams coached by former champs (Duke and UNC), while the Big East only has one (Syracuse, Louisville and UConn aren't great teams this year), as do the B1G (MSU), Big 12 (Kansas), and SEC (Florida).

Outside of those teams, I do think Kentucky, Ohio State, and Baylor have the talent to win the title. I'd bet Kentucky or OSU, but i've been burnt by both Calipari and Matta in the past. Baylor is a very good team, and there is a decent chance they will be my pick come March. I was tempted to go Big 12, but I just don't see Kansas as being equal to Duke or UNC.

honestly Duke, UNC and Florida are pretty overrated

I don't even think Florida has beat a top 25 team yet, and they have two terrible losses as well.

Duke has some decent wins but they seem to lose a bad game every week

UNC really doesn't have much in way of good wins and they have that horrible blowout to Florida State.