• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

which basketball league do you like better?

which basketball league do you like better

• NBA

• NCAA

• TATO SALAD WITH EGG AND MUSTARD

Results are only viewable after voting.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it's going to be the Pacers vs Thunder in the Finals this year.

Cleveland should make the finals. That is due to their GM making the needed moves and blowing up their roster. That previous roster with Thomas, Rose, Wade, Crowder, and etc was not getting to the finals. Kudos to their GM for realizing they wouldn't make the finals with that roster.

Golden State is far from a lock if you been actually watching their games this year which you haven't.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors/Cavs Part series 4. Warriors take a 3-1 overall series lead, meaning Warriors/Cavs Part V (IF LeBron returns) could be the 4th and final win of the overall series for the Warriors, winning it 4-1 all time.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland should make the finals. That is due to their GM making the needed moves and blowing up their roster. That previous roster with Thomas, Rose, Wade, Crowder, and etc was not getting to the finals. Kudos to their GM for realizing they wouldn't make the finals with that roster.

Golden State is far from a lock if you been actually watching their games this year which you haven't.
Why would I watch games where I know the ending? Warriors will do just fine once playoffs come around and will win the Finals.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I applaud you for enjoying the storyline of the season, that is great, but I'll tune into probably Game 5 of the NBA finals, the last game of the season.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors/Cavs Part series 4. Warriors take a 3-1 overall series lead, meaning Warriors/Cavs Part V (IF LeBron returns) could be the 4th and final win of the overall series for the Warriors, winning it 4-1 all time.

Watch more basketball please. Rockets and Thunder are serious threats to the Warriors. There is a reason they're 1-4 vs those teams this year. The Warriors bench is really bad and draymond isn't a scorer. Relying on 3 players to win 4 of 7 vs OKC, HOU, and Cleveland will likely end in failure for the Warriors

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had this same argument last season. I told you it was going to be Warriors/Cavs part III and you came at me with NBA ratings and this and that and the other about how it wasn't a given. Same shit different year. Until the NBA rids of these mega power teams it is going to be a two team show for awhile.

NBA blocked Paul to Lakers, so they've prevent this from happening before, probably should step in now. Wait until LeBron goes to Golden State next year to join Durant and Curry. Oh boy.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had this same argument last season. I told you it was going to be Warriors/Cavs part III and you came at me with NBA ratings and this and that and the other about how it wasn't a given. Same shit different year. Until the NBA rids of these mega power teams it is going to be a two team show for awhile.

NBA blocked Paul to Lakers, so they've prevent this from happening before, probably should step in now. Wait until LeBron goes to Golden State next year to join Durant and Curry. Oh boy.

How many Warriors game you watched this season?

And once again the Cavs are not a power team. They have 2 stars like several other teams in the NBA. There is only one team that is a power team in the league and that team isn't Cleveland

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 90's meanwhile were filled with Rockets, Jazz, Sonics, Blazers, Bulls, Magic, Knicks, Heat, Pacers, Pistons, no matter how you try to spin this, the NBA in the mid-late 90's were the best.

Current NBA is two all-star teams just waiting to meet in the Finals, again. Oh forgive me, we are all waiting on the edge of our seats to see if the Rockets can dethrone the Warriors in the West and if the Celtics can actually take down LeBron and Co. this year in the East. Riveting.
Dude, one team won six titles in the 90's.

Your stance makes no sense.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many Warriors game you watched this season?

And once again the Cavs are not a power team. They have 2 stars like several other teams in the NBA. There is only one team that is a power team in the league and that team isn't Cleveland

You previously posted the Cavs should make the Finals....
Who is the power team that isn't Cleveland? By what you are trying to sell me it can't possibly be the Warriors.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should also be mentioned that the coverage for college basketball has gone insane.

I can watch Purdue playing Penn State right now and I'm on the East Coast and catch pretty much every single Big East game, even games like St Johns versus DePaul who nobody gives a sh@t about, even students who go to those schools.

It was much, much harder to follow back in the day. 10-15 years ago, you pretty much were at the mercy of ESPN or CBS showing what game you wanted, or local TV stations.

Now, by the time the tournament rolls around, I have watched mostly every team, even teams that are on the bubble.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love CBB, haven't watched a full NBA game in 10+ years.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is sad but true. NBA has become a joke. March madness is king even with the one and done

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great place to post this. Wonder if you would get different results if you posted the same question on a board specifically targetted at the nba.
Sorry will post on the general board next time:pound:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is sad but true. NBA has become a joke. March madness is king even with the one and done

If you like stunning results and Cinderella stories then yes. In terms of level of basketball, NBA is a much better product and really not close at all.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you like stunning results and Cinderella stories then yes. In terms of level of basketball, NBA is a much better product and really not close at all.

Western and Easter conference playoffs were lopsided as hell last year. What the hell are you talking about?

NBA finals is good. That's about it. A few good games here and there.

Plenty of great games in college. Product is far beyond better than Pro bball these days.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Level bball? western and Easter conference playoffs were lopsided as hell last year. What the hell are you talking about?

NBA players are better than CBB players and play a cleaner game. Are you retarded?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
March madness is madness. It's not dominated by 2 teams walking through the playoffs.