• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where ya going now?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little baseball, little NBA basketball, even check out NHL playoffs. But for me, it's all about College Football.

Got the spring game coming up, gonna be in upstairs in the AC watching and hanging with other Longhorns.

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lacrosse (I played at SU) and probably the NBA playoffs.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I do is watch CBB and then MLB, and then back to CBB. The sports calendar for me is perfect!

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Nets can win a round, they match up really well with Miami. Not expecting much from them though.

Jets should be about .500 this year, but that doesn't happen for many months. Not too much interest in CFB, though I do keep abreast of the rankings ... for whatever reason.

World Cup is later this year and I'll watch some.

Where I'm at, soccer is more popular than hockey and baseball amongst the younger generations these days.

I heard something on the radio that kids follow MLS more than MLB which is absolutely nuts considering the period I grew up in.

Toucanbird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, baseball season is here and I'm so hardcore into the Brewers that I'm actually somewhat glad college basketball season is over.

Speaking of which, I'm glad to see the Brewers are off to a 5-2 start to the year. I think they are going to be in the hunt to win the NL Central this year. Their starting pitching is better, they have a really good bullpen and last year was an enigma in regards to injuries. Pretty much everyone last year got hurt for the Brewers. I can't recall the last time I had ever seen so many injuries to so many star players.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there's a couple more weeks of "who's going to declare" before next year's rosters start to become a little more clear. After that I'll be catching up on all of the TV that's I've been DVRing for the last few months.

I tend to agree with jonvi in that I'm not a fan of most pro sports. I'll watch the NBA playoffs as they seem to be pretty entertaining. I'd rather shove an ice pick in my temple than watch an MLB game on TV. I used to look forward to the NFL starting up again, but unfortunately that sport has been utterly ruined by assholes playing Pretend GM. ( love the evolution btw... we went from video games (pretend players) to QB1 (pretend coaching) to fantasy leagues (pretend GM) and I can only assume they've figure out some way to write imaginary checks and play pretend owner eventually) but mostly I'll be looking forward to the start of college football season.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, the MASTERS is upon us!

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there's a couple more weeks of "who's going to declare" before next year's rosters start to become a little more clear. After that I'll be catching up on all of the TV that's I've been DVRing for the last few months.

I tend to agree with jonvi in that I'm not a fan of most pro sports. I'll watch the NBA playoffs as they seem to be pretty entertaining. I'd rather shove an ice pick in my temple than watch an MLB game on TV. I used to look forward to the NFL starting up again, but unfortunately that sport has been utterly ruined by assholes playing Pretend GM. ( love the evolution btw... we went from video games (pretend players) to QB1 (pretend coaching) to fantasy leagues (pretend GM) and I can only assume they've figure out some way to write imaginary checks and play pretend owner eventually) but mostly I'll be looking forward to the start of college football season.

:agree:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, baseball season is here and I'm so hardcore into the Brewers that I'm actually somewhat glad college basketball season is over.

Speaking of which, I'm glad to see the Brewers are off to a 5-2 start to the year. I think they are going to be in the hunt to win the NL Central this year. Their starting pitching is better, they have a really good bullpen and last year was an enigma in regards to injuries. Pretty much everyone last year got hurt for the Brewers. I can't recall the last time I had ever seen so many injuries to so many star players.

Injuries/Ryan Braun is a cheating asshole

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lacrosse (I played at SU) and probably the NBA playoffs.

Seems like a fun sport; was never around down in my neck of the woods growing up, so never played.

Many years ago, I had traveled to Syracuse, NY to do some work for the company I worked for, and also spent some time in Albany and in Mass.

In NY, was on some campus working and outside they're were Lacrosse players practicing, and I watched them for several days. Was completely foreign to me, but looked like fun.

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a fun sport; was never around down in my neck of the woods growing up, so never played.

Many years ago, I had traveled to Syracuse, NY to do some work for the company I worked for, and also spent some time in Albany and in Mass.

In NY, was on some campus working and outside they're were Lacrosse players practicing, and I watched them for several days. Was completely foreign to me, but looked like fun.

It's been mostly a NE thing although it's been spreading like wildfire all over the past decade. When I would go on vaca as a kid in the south I would get weird looks on the beach, not ,any knew what it was.

It's pretty physical too, I get to check guys a little bit like hockey, I basically beat on people's arms/back/hip/stomach with a 6 foot pole with the hard plastic head on it. And guys tend to shoot the ball in D1 at high speeds, ~ 100 mph.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im going to watch the NBA playoffs. I don't pay much attention to the NBA regular season unless the Spurs or Pistons are playing on the tube.. MLB gets kinda boring, and living in MN. I dont get to see the Tigers on dish, and im not going to pay an extra 40 bucks to be able to watch it. CFB is what im really waitjng for, but im gonna spend some time at the lakes this summer and smoke some bud and check out the women. I want to find me a Cougar.:nod:

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comerica, then the Big House....might squeeze a trip to the Joe in there somewhere.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA playoffs. Sharks playoffs. After that it's the World Cup then it's football season.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comerica, then the Big House....might squeeze a trip to the Joe in there somewhere.

I wish that I could be in MI for the summer/fall sports. I miss it..