• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where the hell is everybody

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wake up you bastids!!

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im here.

Whats Brauny gonna do now that he's back and theoretically off the juice? I have him in a keeper league. Keep 7, gotta keep him right, just have to.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im here.

Whats Brauny gonna do now that he's back and theoretically off the juice? I have him in a keeper league. Keep 7, gotta keep him right, just have to.

:agree:

You are in that wonderful "no win" situation with Braun in keeper leagues. By the time you get a big enough sample size this year as to what to expect from him now and going forward, a lot of his trade value may have already left him. As such, hang onto him, and hope for the best. If he does have a nice bounce back season, then, you would be golden.

depraved

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,130.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im here.

depends on who else you have on your team

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im here.

ahhh, that would be the question of the decade.

I think Braun needs to have a monster year if he ever wants to earn back the trust and admiration from the fans - and what a gun he is under!! Fail and prove to the world that it was the juice all along - succeed and silence some of the critics that it wasn't I haven't participated in fantasy leagues at all so can't help you there.

Going to be damn interesting to see what kind of reaction the fans give him at the home opener.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we're talking brewers topics. Was Cory Harts song when he walked up to the plate "sunglasses at night?"