• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where is everyone???

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The season is less than 5 days away, and this board is more dead than the Carolina offense in bowl games... unacceptable people, unacceptable.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I spammed the ACC tram boards and general board in the new format yesterday. I got a bite or two. Jeffro was whining but that was layedto rest somewhat. Go back me up on some of the new ESPN boards. Let's userne Wake board as the general discussion board for now. Of we get enough people, I can ask Ghost if we can get a general ACC board. Also he CFB main board and Sports Forum General Discussion Board is always hopping.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go trolling for some new blood; I got ClemScott to follow me, but so far that's it. I can't believe with the shit ESPN tries to pass as message boards more people don't jump ship. This is FAR superior to ESPN.

_clemscott_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'll go trolling for some new blood; I got ClemScott to follow me, but so far that's it. I can't believe with the shit ESPN tries to pass as message boards more people don't jump ship. This is FAR superior to ESPN.

I think I can get CUT4L and COTiger(he only comes out during football season). Joseph and Boro ( both Carolina fans) may be swayed.

The problem is that we have to contact these people through ESPN and that isn't easy right now. Once the season starts, it may be easier.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point; we can private message them on ESPN. I totally blanked on that until just now.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boro has actually been over here a little lately

TheBoro86

The Judge and The Jury
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Boro has actually been over here a little lately

Here I am..although been hiding a LOT with work.. checkin' in on some reading, but really haven't had much opinion on anything for posting as yet..

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edisto_Rebel/Catfish36/No_Mo_Dabo here from espn boards.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the hell are the Clemson fans on this board? Are there any besides you ballboy? Damn, we're off to a 4-0 start with wins over 2 top 25 teams and have a huge game next weekend against a good Va Tech team in their house. I would expect more chat about this season thus far. The offense is clicking and the D seems to be getting a little better. Chad Morris is the MAN at this point. COME ON TIGERS, where the hell are you?

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A ton of Hokies on the board but all the other ACC teams are unrepresented for the most part.

BTW, awesome win today. Looks like Dabo may be your guy. At least better than anyone else you've had since Danny Ford.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A ton of Hokies on the board but all the other ACC teams are unrepresented for the most part.

BTW, awesome win today. Looks like Dabo may be your guy. At least better than anyone else you've had since Danny Ford.

That's a shame. This is a pretty cool board, best one I've found to date.

Today was a great win for us, but it seems like more of a pop quiz compared to next week's test. I'm still not gulping down the Dabo kool-aid, but it would appear he is on the right track. His coordinator hires and over all performance of the team definitely make him look like the right guy.

Looking forward to seeing how this team plays on the road, especially at Lane against you guys.

:peace:

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a shame. This is a pretty cool board, best one I've found to date.

Today was a great win for us, but it seems like more of a pop quiz compared to next week's test. I'm still not gulping down the Dabo kool-aid, but it would appear he is on the right track. His coordinator hires and over all performance of the team definitely make him look like the right guy.

Looking forward to seeing how this team plays on the road, especially at Lane against you guys.

:peace:

haha looks like you bet is backfiring rjeff

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, jeff is a GT fan; must've had an avatar bet that he lost. I was at the game this weekend, otherwise I would've been on here the entire game. Chad Morris has completely transformed a totally anemic offense into one that actually uses our play makers. Tajh has played unbelievably well for a first year starter and Sammy Watkins is an NFL player playing in college. We have a very good chance going into Lane this weekend, and if we win there, we should have no problem winning 10 games this year. I have my fingers crossed that this team is not your typical start/finish fast and drop a few head-scratchers, and so far they're proving me right.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you're right on the ten wins, but we have a tough schedule still ahead of us. @ VaTech , UNC, @ GT, and @ USC. Not to mention I'm curious to see if we are past laying an egg against MD, BC, or NCSt.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you're right on the ten wins, but we have a tough schedule still ahead of us. @ VaTech , UNC, @ GT, and @ USC. Not to mention I'm curious to see if we are past laying an egg against MD, BC, or NCSt.

That's mainly what worries me; losing to either of the techs or SCar isn't a kiss of death by any means. We're already playing with house money so far, and I've already stated that 8-9 wins should be our realistic goal this year because of all the youth and the new system installed on offense. However, looking at where we are now, I don't think it's unrealistic that we win 10 games this year by way of the regular season. If we win this weekend, there is no reason to expect anything less, and even if we lose, we should still be at 8-9 wins going into the SCar game.