• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where do the cavs go from here...?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down.

0% chance Towns gets traded to Phoenix without that #1 pick in the deal.

Then why even trade for Towns? Yeah he is a star now or close to it but why not just roll with a younger Ayton. Maybe he can be better

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down.

0% chance Towns gets traded to Phoenix without that #1 pick in the deal.

Shit I'd trade him. After all he's playing out of position & the Twolves are wasting his talent. I refuse to drop any names but I seem to remember a certain someone once saying KAT isn't a real C. As a matter of fact the only true C in the NBA right now is banging 1 of those wide-load KardASSian ho's.

True but funny story. Klowhee & Kym both beep when they move backwards.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why even trade for Towns? Yeah he is a star now or close to it but why not just roll with a younger Ayton. Maybe he can be better

Best guess would be proven vs. unproven. KAT has shown what he's capable of and he'll likely only get better.

Ayton looked good in college, but we have no idea how he'll do in the NBA.

Also, KAT is young enough that it's not like they'd be giving up a #1 pick for an older guy who only has a couple of years or so left.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best guess would be proven vs. unproven. KAT has shown what he's capable of and he'll likely only get better.

Ayton looked good in college, but we have no idea how he'll do in the NBA.

Also, KAT is young enough that it's not like they'd be giving up a #1 pick for an older guy who only has a couple of years or so left.

Well of course he is proven but how much will they have to give up? Another young player too? Still worth it

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think they should.

The post I was replying to had a picture of Townes, Ayton and Booker.

That isn't going to happen.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is, if they move Love they will be a bottom 8 team next year. They won't completely bottom out, but they will surely be in the lottery.
Pretty sure they only need to lose one player to be solidly in the lottery and it isn't love.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure they only need to lose one player to be solidly in the lottery and it isn't love.

The difference is that, if they lose Lebron and keep Love. They are in the bottom 10-14.

If they lose Lebron and Love, they are in the bottom 8. The difference in players between the bottom 8 and 10-14 can be pretty dramatic.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is that, if they lose Lebron and keep Love. They are in the bottom 10-14.

If they lose Lebron and Love, they are in the bottom 8. The difference in players between the bottom 8 and 10-14 can be pretty dramatic.

Exactly my thought.

And I agree they are a non-playoff with Love and no LeBron.

Unless the guy they take at 8 is Donovan Mitchell 2.0.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly my thought.

And I agree they are a non-playoff with Love and no LeBron.

Unless the guy they take at 8 is Donovan Mitchell 2.0.

Yeah I agree too. I would want Love out too. Get the best package you can, a young player or just a combo of draft picks and hopefully build around this guy at #8. The problem is they would virtually have no way of getting big time FA unless this #8 guy becomes a legit star and there is no guarantee then even. I mean look how long it took for Lebron to get a very good player, no quite star in Cleveland. The best way is to build through the draft like they did with Kyrie

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree too. I would want Love out too. Get the best package you can, a young player or just a combo of draft picks and hopefully build around this guy at #8. The problem is they would virtually have no way of getting big time FA unless this #8 guy becomes a legit star and there is no guarantee then even. I mean look how long it took for Lebron to get a very good player, no quite star in Cleveland. The best way is to build through the draft like they did with Kyrie

Easy to say with 3 #1 picks in 4 years.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy to say with 3 #1 picks in 4 years.

Well it still doesn’t mean you get legit players. The Bennett draft was shit and so was he. Wiggins, I’m actually glad they traded him, he hasn’t been the player most thought he would be to this point.

Still, if they can’t the number 1 without Love and Lebron they can get in the 5-10 range or maybe better

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't see them winning 30 without James.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see them winning 30 without James.

They could get close to 30 with Love and no Lebron. They would basically be the equivalent of Love's Timberwolves teams. So in the neighborhood of 25-30ish wins.

Without Lebron and Love, they are likely a sub 20 win team.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well of course he is proven but how much will they have to give up? Another young player too? Still worth it
KAT went #1 overall and is a All-star.

I'd consider it.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I’ve known about a lot of this for a while now. Thibs sucks. But the main issue is our “young stars” are the typical pussy bitch type these days.

They don’t like the old school yell and motivate shit.

And they definitely don’t like it when guys like Jimmy do it. They don’t want a teammate getting on them to work harder. They want to be babied.

Wiggins and KAT care more about video games.

Would be nice if they realized that without these “mean” vets. They were a team with a top 5-10 pick.

Sack up, or became professional video game players.
What do you think about a Derozan for Wiggins swap?

Send Andrew's underwhelming ass back to ole Canada.

i_b2_ee_08_andrew-wiggins.png

One name brought up often in recent days has been Toronto’s DeMar DeRozan, who could become available should the Raptors look to make wholesale changes following a third straight loss to LeBron James and the Cavaliers in the Eastern Conference playoffs. Wiggins’ Canadian roots could make him an attractive option for the Raptors and good reason to hope that they could get the best out of him while playing in his backyard. In some ways, DeRozan could provide a good blueprint for Wiggins to follow. DeRozan didn’t become a real star in the league until his fifth year and has proven to be effective even though he isn’t a knockdown three-point shooter.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think about a Derozan for Wiggins swap?

Send Andrew's underwhelming ass back to ole Canada.

i_b2_ee_08_andrew-wiggins.png

One name brought up often in recent days has been Toronto’s DeMar DeRozan, who could become available should the Raptors look to make wholesale changes following a third straight loss to LeBron James and the Cavaliers in the Eastern Conference playoffs. Wiggins’ Canadian roots could make him an attractive option for the Raptors and good reason to hope that they could get the best out of him while playing in his backyard. In some ways, DeRozan could provide a good blueprint for Wiggins to follow. DeRozan didn’t become a real star in the league until his fifth year and has proven to be effective even though he isn’t a knockdown three-point shooter.

Yeah Wiggins is younger but he hasn’t improved much. I would want more than Wiggins in a swap imo.