• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When Jordan Howard Is Still Our RB in 2-3 years and is Successful... will BS still be here?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here it is, douchebag....

If Howard stinks a couple of years from now. We'll come here and pay our respects.

Guess what? If he's still good, I'll bet anything you don't come around. You're a loser, BS. You stink. Come find me, and suck a fart out of my ass.

Pick a straw man out of this post, I know you will. GO ON. CARRY ON! AS YOU WERE! DOUCHE BAG!

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop trying to goad me into coming around here. I'll come by if i feel like it. You're not going to get me to do anything. So nice try.

Having said all that however, i always man up when I am wrong. Always. But it won't be because of your little post here.

And having said all that, believe me, when I am proven right again, you and everyone else will claim it never happened. I've seen this happen more times than you can count.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pullin' for the incestuous ol' physicist on this one.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shouldn't drink and post. I suppose I didn't say anything I don't believe, but perhaps a bit less colorfully next time. The self-proclaimed genius is a fraud, with very selective memory.

Keep looking onto Seattle

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolls never leave on there own.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolls never leave on there own.

To think I was the one who welcomed BS back... lol

Guy's a joke. Solid troll though.

Gosh... this makes me think back on the days when we had BS and Dice together stirring shit on the ESPN board. What a god damned shit show. lol... I miss those days. What an entertaining board that was. The 2008 season on that board was unreal. Jeez...

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To think I was the one who welcomed BS back... lol

Guy's a joke. Solid troll though.

Gosh... this makes me think back on the days when we had BS and Dice together stirring shit on the ESPN board. What a god damned shit show. lol... I miss those days. What an entertaining board that was. The 2008 season on that board was unreal. Jeez...

The best board I participated in for sure. Dice, Arlington Heights, Rothlisburger, or whatever the fuck else he called himsrlf...What a dick. But yeah, great board with fun posters.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best board I participated in for sure. Dice, Arlington Heights, Rothlisburger, or whatever the fuck else he called himsrlf...What a dick. But yeah, great board with fun posters.

Sheila_Shaw was Dice's other alias.

We also had everyday Vikings trolls we all battled with, since we were in direct competition with Minnesota for the division down to the final day, in that particular year I brought up (2008). Moss8888444 or whatever the fuck that was, and then another dude with Vikings in his name. Then there was some cool Vikings fans to even it out. It was a very interesting collection of personalities during that time, and every day it seemed you'd log on to see something absurd going on. lol... Good times.

I still enjoy posting here, there's still a solid group of the "original" dudes. However, it's a lot more subdued. Which sometimes, is good because you get legitimate football conversations, more often than troll BS. However, sometimes that shit was just so chaotic, that you couldn't help but get sucked in and enjoy the hell out of it. lol

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We also had everyday Vikings trolls we all battled with, since we were in direct competition with Minnesota for the division down to the final day, in that particular year I brought up (2008). Moss8888444 or whatever the fuck that was, and then another dude with Vikings in his name. Then there was some cool Vikings fans to even it out. It was a very interesting collection of personalities during that time, and every day it seemed you'd log on to see something absurd going on. lol... Good times.

I still enjoy posting here, there's still a solid group of the "original" dudes. However, it's a lot more subdued. Which sometimes, is good because you get legitimate football conversations, more often than troll BS. However, sometimes that shit was just so chaotic, that you couldn't help but get sucked in and enjoy the hell out of it. lol

That's what the Politics Forum is for.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The ESPN trolls were elite. Best class of trolls of any board and the fans of who ever we played that week I think of it as the old wild west days.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those names all bring back floods of message board posting memories. Ahhh, the ESPN days...

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here it is, douchebag....

If Howard stinks a couple of years from now. We'll come here and pay our respects.

Guess what? If he's still good, I'll bet anything you don't come around. You're a loser, BS. You stink. Come find me, and suck a fart out of my ass.

Pick a straw man out of this post, I know you will. GO ON. CARRY ON! AS YOU WERE! DOUCHE BAG!

hehem

Oh richi07. Do you have anything to say to the genius?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be a fun bump when Howard rushes for 1,000 yards in an Eagles uniform. Howard's a really good back. Unfortunately, he didn't fit Nagy's misdirection offense as well as many thought. Myself included.

Let's focus on Seattle, am I right?

I do give kudos for the balls it takes to bump a subject in which you were constantly embarrassed in. Whether it was saying Howard made no defenders miss, despite being 2nd in the league at forced missed tackles... or whatever blunder it was from you that particular thread.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be a fun bump when Howard rushes for 1,000 yards in an Eagles uniform. Howard's a really good back. Unfortunately, he didn't fit Nagy's misdirection offense as well as many thought. Myself included.

I probably wouldn't have questioned this prediction had the Eagles not taken Miles Sanders with their 2nd pick. Nothing's ever etched in stone, but generally speaking a team takes a RB with such a high pick on the notion of making him the primary ball carrier or at worst running him in a sizable percentage of plays. While Howard will likely break into the season as the #1 RB, there will be a lot of pressure on him to produce immediately or risk being replaced by Sanders as the featured back. If the kid is anything close to being the player the Eagles envisioned when drafting him, it will be extremely difficult for Howard to get those thousand yards.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's focus on Seattle, am I right?

I do give kudos for the balls it takes to bump a subject in which you were constantly embarrassed in. Whether it was saying Howard made no defenders miss, despite being 2nd in the league at forced missed tackles... or whatever blunder it was from you that particular thread.

The degeneration of richi07:

* Howard is among the best RB in Bears history
* Howard will thrive in Nagy's offense.
* Will BS be here when Howard is successful?
* Howard will consistently produce at a high level for the next 4-5 years and make BS look bad.
* Howard will have his best year yet
* If Howard stinks a couple of years from now. We'll come here and pay our respects.
:
* Howard will start playing better after the bye.
:
* Howard will start playing better when the weather gets colder
:
* Howard will rush for 1000 yards as an Eagle! I'm telling you Howard is good
:
* BS is "semi" right but he's been wrong so many times before, but i don't remember where. Umm lets focus on seattle!. That's the one.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably wouldn't have questioned this prediction had the Eagles not taken Miles Sanders with their 2nd pick. Nothing's ever etched in stone, but generally speaking a team takes a RB with such a high pick on the notion of making him the primary ball carrier or at worst running him in a sizable percentage of plays. While Howard will likely break into the season as the #1 RB, there will be a lot of pressure on him to produce immediately or risk being replaced by Sanders as the featured back. If the kid is anything close to being the player the Eagles envisioned when drafting him, it will be extremely difficult for Howard to get those thousand yards.

I think that they'll both have their roles. Plenty of rookie RB's only contribute on a part-time/small basis their rookie season. Philly has a good line. If Howard has a good September, they'll stick with him.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that they'll both have their roles. Plenty of rookie RB's only contribute on a part-time/small basis their rookie season. Philly has a good line. If Howard has a good September, they'll stick with him.
That's possible. I probably wouldn't bet on it, but it's certainly not out of the question.