• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Whats is going on here?

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read an article that stated that Callahan doesnt even attend "passing game" meetings. How in the world is he calling plays when he isnt even in every offensive meeting? If this is true, there is nothing for JG to take back.

If nothing else, this is a small glimpse into what the offense has become over the past month or so. As Marty Huggins would say, "It's a Mess".

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it said doesn't attend "running game" meetings I would find it easier to believe!!!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it said doesn't attend "running game" meetings I would find it easier to believe!!!
why would the Cowboys have running game meeetings at all? Wouldnt that mean we had a planned running game?

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would the Cowboys have running game meeetings at all? Wouldnt that mean we had a planned running game?

Very true. I dont think we will ever know who has control of the offense. All I know is that its been pretty offensive lately.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true. I dont think we will ever know who has control of the offense. All I know is that its been pretty offensive lately.
Look into the owners box. I predict Jerry will be coming to the sidelines next during games.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read an article that stated that Callahan doesnt even attend "passing game" meetings. How in the world is he calling plays when he isnt even in every offensive meeting? If this is true, there is nothing for JG to take back.

If nothing else, this is a small glimpse into what the offense has become over the past month or so. As Marty Huggins would say, "It's a Mess".

It shows

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Been a mess since 1995 :L

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And will be a mess at least for another 4 to 5 years, perhaps longer.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what it is, but something is telling me in the next year or two that Jerry is going to break down and hire a G.M. He looks tired to me. I think Monte will gracefully be shown the door. Red gets one more season to turn things around and this team slowly begins to clime out of the dark-ages. How old is Jerry now anyway about 72? He has a huge ego but he looks tired.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what it is, but something is telling me in the next year or two that Jerry is going to break down and hire a G.M. He looks tired to me. I think Monte will gracefully be shown the door. Red gets one more season to turn things around and this team slowly begins to clime out of the dark-ages. How old is Jerry now anyway about 72? He has a huge ego but he looks tired.

If we miss the playoffs, Garrett is gone IMO. I don't care if Monte is here next year or not, but I damn sure hope Marinelli is. I was luke warm on the Kiffen hiring from the beginning, but I just don't see how you can hold him accountable with all of these injuries. If Jerry is 72, doesn't that make him yonger than Monte? Maybe that's why he brought him here in the first place!!!

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we miss the playoffs, Garrett is gone IMO. I don't care if Monte is here next year or not, but I damn sure hope Marinelli is. I was luke warm on the Kiffen hiring from the beginning, but I just don't see how you can hold him accountable with all of these injuries. If Jerry is 72, doesn't that make him yonger than Monte? Maybe that's why he brought him here in the first place!!!

I agree I think Garrett is gone if we miss the playoffs. Callahan too.

To to switch defensive schemes again????
If I had to bet the odds.... (which it's too early to do so now)
I'd love to have Dungy ( but I'd have to think Lovie Smith would be the top possible replacement)

That's if Jerry is still thinking we are a year away. Which he ALWAYS IS

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what it is, but something is telling me in the next year or two that Jerry is going to break down and hire a G.M. .

Do you think the new GM might be Spaulding?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im assuming Jerrys grandson that wiped the glasses

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I think Garrett is gone if we miss the playoffs. Callahan too.

To to switch defensive schemes again????
If I had to bet the odds.... (which it's too early to do so now)
I'd love to have Dungy ( but I'd have to think Lovie Smith would be the top possible replacement)

That's if Jerry is still thinking we are a year away. Which he ALWAYS IS

I love Dungy the man and what he stands for but, I'm not convinced that he's the guy. He had Manning and he under achieved to much with him and in Philly. I understand Both Brady and the Baltimore defense would derail anyone, but the Colts were loaded. I would love to have Lovie though. Don't get me wrong Dungy is good and would build an awesome and he had more success than Lovie. They are both Gentlemen in Football, but I think Lovie is more of a lunch pail grind it out kinda guy. "Speak softly but carry a big stick kinda guy"

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Dungy the man and what he stands for but, I'm not convinced that he's the guy. He had Manning and he under achieved to much with him and in Philly. I understand Both Brady and the Baltimore defense would derail anyone, but the Colts were loaded. I would love to have Lovie though. Don't get me wrong Dungy is good and would build an awesome and he had more success than Lovie. They are both Gentlemen in Football, but I think Lovie is more of a lunch pail grind it out kinda guy. "Speak softly but carry a big stick kinda guy"

I think they both are ...... I just dont think the media could rattle Dungy. ......At the same time Dungy has said he wouldnt work for Jones.

So Smith .... seems logical ( at this moment to me) .... I wouldnt be upset over either .... because I respect how they both coach the old school game..... and never lose their cool

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why bother going to the meetings if Jerry is e-mailing and/or text messaging the plays in from the booth.