• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's a good glove

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't really have a group right now. I used to play every weekend. Never really had lessons but started playing with some guys that acted like Christ died for Golf. They taught me a lot and I learned on the fly. I usually averaged in the mid to low 80's around the time tht I got too busy to play. Now that I'm getting back into it I'm frustrated that I can't just hit the ball straight without thinking about it anymore. When I tried out the new pings every single one was a push fade. Not the clubs fault. Years of shitty swing mechanics being masked my cheap forgiving irons. Now that I've been getting the swing mechanics ironed out I'm finding that the new irons have a lot more accuracy and precision than my old ones when I hit them right. Getting fitted was a big help. So much to work on but it's my new obsession.

I had a hiatus myself. When I did start playing again about 3 yrs ago, my old golf buddy from back in the day who I've played 100s of rounds together was the 1st person I called. Unfortunately his game, and attitude had really gone downhill...after about 5-6 rounds playing with him, I realized I needed a new group if I was going to take the game serious again.

At the range one day, pure happenstance I ran into another guy I played some tournament golf with. Reconneted with him and his friend. These guys I play with now. We play it down, scores are honest, they work on their games, we push each other...even though we're competing, we encourage each other, it's fun again.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a hiatus myself. When I did start playing again about 3 yrs ago, my old golf buddy from back in the day who I've played 100s of rounds together was the 1st person I called. Unfortunately his game, and attitude had really gone downhill...after about 5-6 rounds playing with him, I realized I needed a new group if I was going to take the game serious again.

At the range one day, pure happenstance I ran into another guy I played some tournament golf with. Reconneted with him and his friend. These guys I play with now. We play it down, scores are honest, they work on their games, we push each other...even though we're competing, we encourage each other, it's fun again.

Nice. I have exactly that same relationship with Phil and Dave.

I've bought a few of these this year and they're the best I've ever worn.

2ef56959-32b5-4582-8558-57c8e8b753f5_1.ef198bb1715cc3db2cffce5209f18d6a.jpeg

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the real answer is stop being a pussy and don't wear a glove.
I literally rip chunks of my hand off if I don't.