• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

whatdawhat

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I never liked MCW. Can't shoot, can't dribble, can't distribute and just not a difference maker. But this doesn't make any sense what so ever. What are they doing do there? What's the plan now?

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, my head was spinning when this trade went down. Now that I digested all of this, it's going to be a bright future. Look at all of the 1st and 2nd round picks that the Sixers will have.. Hinkie likes to wheel and deal draft picks. I doubt the Sixers win 2 games the rest of the year. We just took tanking to a new whole level to get that #1.. if we do, we would have #1, 5, and 18 to think of just in the 1st round.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, my head was spinning when this trade went down. Now that I digested all of this, it's going to be a bright future. Look at all of the 1st and 2nd round picks that the Sixers will have.. Hinkie likes to wheel and deal draft picks. I doubt the Sixers win 2 games the rest of the year. We just took tanking to a new whole level to get that #1.. if we do, we would have #1, 5, and 18 to think of just in the 1st round.

The rest of the NBA didn't know who they were up against
Hinkie has tanking down to a science

I hope that bimbo Jeannie Buss whines some more

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely loved the trade. MCW's "counting" stats (Points, Rebs, etc.) were inflated by the pace the Sixers run. His efficiency was Evan Turner-esque. Getting a potential lottery pick (and potentially high one at that) is nothing short of outstanding by Hinkie. The number of people touting "He was ROY" don't seem to get that last year's rookie class was historically bad. MCW is not a top point guard, and most likely will never be a top point guard. Selling high on him was smart.