• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Whatcha think

Do you think Women's Title match should be main event of HITC?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I just came for fudges ceaser salad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the past week or so. One of the most contested ideas for HITC is putting the Womens tittle match as the main event. Everyone is on board with the idea expect for one person.

vince-mcmahon.jpg

So if you had a final vote in WWE HITC match making. Main event or not?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to think i like to have both sides before forming a arguement but....

Everywhere I turn. It just seems like a good idea. I assume that Vince wants Rollins and Owens to close the show so some "luster" doesn't get taken off the WWE Universal Championship.

However. I think it is what the public wants. We live in a time where we can say Women's wrestling is cool. It's been a long time before we can say that. Vince just needs to realize that.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The downside to having the Women main event HIAC is to some fans it will make Owens look like a weak champion. I mean CM Punk rarely main evented when he was champion it was usually John Cena and people were mentioning that everytime how weak Punk looked, and that was to John Cena not the Women.

Also you will have some portion of the casual audience think to themselves that people like John Cena, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, etc when they were champion were always the main event they never took a backseat to the women so how does that make Owens look.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More proof Vince needs to step aside or take a backseat in creative. I know this will never, EVER happen though.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly? No, not in this specific case. The reason is because it hasn't really been earned, it feels like they are just checking off boxes womens' accomplishments. Like "women haven't had a HIAC match? Let's make it happen." followed by "Women haven't main evented the PPV? Let's make it happen". They shouldn't do it just to do it but that's what they've been doing with Sasha/Charlotte over the last month. What's disappointing is it didn't have to be that way. It could easily be earned and feel more natural. Sasha/Charlotte are great together and have all the backstory, they just didn't connect the dots. They went steps 1..2..3...10 and skipped 4 thru 9.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The downside to having the Women main event HIAC is to some fans it will make Owens look like a weak champion. I mean CM Punk rarely main evented when he was champion it was usually John Cena and people were mentioning that everytime how weak Punk looked, and that was to John Cena not the Women.

Also you will have some portion of the casual audience think to themselves that people like John Cena, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, etc when they were champion were always the main event they never took a backseat to the women so how does that make Owens look.

Owens is a weak champion with a made up title. The WWE belt rarely had main event status so a made up title should not have it. Owens has every fat guy in the crowd thinking they can do it too.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Meltzer and PWInsider are reporting that Sasha/Charlotte goes on last tonight.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Owens is a weak champion with a made up title. The WWE belt rarely had main event status so a made up title should not have it. Owens has every fat guy in the crowd thinking they can do it too.
All professional wrestling titles are made up. They're not real, they're invented by the promotion who owns them and decides who's champ. They're not won. Having said that, they can be earned. There is a difference!!!

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or was that PPV really weak? IMO that PPV it was fine the girls main evented it, just with the way they had Charlotte win it really didn't make sense to have it in a HIAC especially since they had Dana in a storyline with Bayley.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or was that PPV really weak? IMO that PPV it was fine the girls main evented it, just with the way they had Charlotte win it really didn't make sense to have it in a HIAC especially since they had Dana in a storyline with Bayley.
I somewhat agree. The universal title match made no sense to me. What's the point of a HIAC if Jericho can still interfere in about half of the match???

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I somewhat agree. The universal title match made no sense to me. What's the point of a HIAC if Jericho can still interfere in about half of the match???

Because WWE Creative is a bunch of fucktards.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ya, didn't understand that either. I think it could've worked had say HHH somehow got in there but it doesn't really make sense.

It's like they realize the universal is kind of a joke and they are just trolling the fans and just biding their time until the HHH/Seth starts and enough time has past for the fans they can put Reigns against Owens.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, didn't understand that either. I think it could've worked had say HHH somehow got in there but it doesn't really make sense.

It's like they realize the universal is kind of a joke and they are just trolling the fans and just biding their time until the HHH/Seth starts and enough time has past for the fans they can put Reigns against Owens.

Not if you heard the Hartford crowd last night. That was fucking heat at its finest

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That PPV was December to Dismember bad. Nothing makes sense.

Sasha is hometown and she is over. She gets beatdown by Charlotte??????

Universal tittle match was a joke.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that girl sasha banks.......she can sit on my face