• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What would be the bigger upset this season?

What would be the bigger upset?

• Oklahoma defeating Ohio St

• Texas defeating USC

• Potato Salad Rocks!

Results are only viewable after voting.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I"ll try to remember that the next time you post in the PAC-12 thread on here.

You're not the sharpest tool in the box I gather. People in that group go to a lot of away games including the PAC BB tournament and sometimes they want info on hotels, places to eat, tailgates, etc ....

There's Facebook groups for fishing enthusiast, buy, sell, and trade groups, etc ... kind of like how there's college football boards to post on except not everyone wants to register on 'em.

Yeah try to justify your creepiness.lol.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too fat to be coach Petersen.

10172015-HuskiesOregonGalleryNew_05-1020x782.jpg

Meth and Heroin keep people skinny...

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Totally butthurt. Wish I could spend every single waking hour looking for articles so I can be the first one to make a thread and post them. How much would strangers like me if I could do that. On the first two pages here you have ten threads you started. You have almost 8,000 posts in eight months you've been here. 33 a day since you've been here. If hoops was a woman you;d be a stalker.
And if all thats wasn't enough to qualify you for weird as hell ,you still find time to post ( numerous I'm betting) on PAC facebook pages and who knows how many more. So no, no one is butt hurt about anything about you. No one wishes they had that obsession to be heard and noticed . Step away from the keyboard for a day , a week. For everyones sake.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally butthurt. Wish I could spend every single waking hour looking for articles so I can be the first one to make a thread and post them. How much would strangers like me if I could do that. On the first two pages here you have ten threads you started. You have almost 8,000 posts in eight months you've been here. 33 a day since you've been here. If hoops was a woman you;d be a stalker.
And if all thats wasn't enough to qualify you for weird as hell ,you still find time to post ( numerous I'm betting) on PAC facebook pages and who knows how many more. So no, no one is butt hurt about anything about you. No one wishes they had that obsession to be heard and noticed . Step away from the keyboard for a day , a week. For everyones sake.
giphy.gif

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is their any mid major teams that are good enough to beat a big P5 team this year?