• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What would be the bigger upset this season?

What would be the bigger upset?

• Oklahoma defeating Ohio St

• Texas defeating USC

• Potato Salad Rocks!

Results are only viewable after voting.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The people who I want to be able to reach me, can. If I don't want you to be able to communicate with me, you probably can't.

Agreed we have cell phones for communication, there's no need for any of this silly social media crap

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its one thing to have facebook (I dont) to keep track of family and friends. Im going to probably get it because my sons going to be in Florida starting next month and my Marine buds keep in contact that way. But a PAc facebook group? Lol. All kinds of sad and wrong there. I go to games with friends I know not some people who dont have friends and meet up ala craigslist. Must be some winners these dudes are hooking up with.lol

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lMJsRE2.jpg

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I don't even have a Facebook page. People look at me like I'm from mars when I tell them.
I had one. But I deleted it when some guy from a PAC Facebook group started sending me nudes of Chris Petersen :puke:

@The Klaw is right there's some more great games with potential upsets that could be included. FSU/ Alabama,Auburn/Clemson, Notre Dame/Georgia, Rutgers/Washington ......

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had one. But I deleted it when some guy from a PAC Facebook group started sending me nudes of Chris Petersen :puke:

@The Klaw is right there's some more great games with potential upsets that could be included. FSU/ Alabama,Auburn/Clemson, Notre Dame/Georgia, Rutgers/Washington ......

Pics, or GTF...,.
Wait. What???

Oh hell no.
Delete. Delete. Delete.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its one thing to have facebook (I dont) to keep track of family and friends. Im going to probably get it because my sons going to be in Florida starting next month and my Marine buds keep in contact that way. But a PAc facebook group? Lol. All kinds of sad and wrong there. I go to games with friends I know not some people who dont have friends and meet up ala craigslist. Must be some winners these dudes are hooking up with.lol
I"ll try to remember that the next time you post in the PAC-12 thread on here.

You're not the sharpest tool in the box I gather. People in that group go to a lot of away games including the PAC BB tournament and sometimes they want info on hotels, places to eat, tailgates, etc ....

There's Facebook groups for fishing enthusiast, buy, sell, and trade groups, etc ... kind of like how there's college football boards to post on except not everyone wants to register on 'em.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good size board. Rutgers fans are a passionate bunch when it comes to Rutgers sports.
Hmmmm. Rutgers actually has sports teams??? Who knew.

I always figured the B1G just made them up to get the Network into New York and everybody just believed their story.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm. Rutgers actually has sports teams??? Who knew.

I always figured the B1G just made them up to get the Network into New York and everybody just believed their story.
They have sports teams but they aren't school sponsored. They are club sports.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a perfect world, SC beats Texas, Oklahoma beats Ohio St. who wins the rest of their games other than Rutgers who Washington plays. Texas goes on to beat Oklahoma and both those teams win the rest of their games thus giving Washington a better SOS when they beat USC in the conference championship game.
:finger2:

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poll results look to be a real toss up.
nsr.gif

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also "goes to Rutgers message boards" and posts there.

LOL. I saw this morning he has seven or eight threads he started . He's checks the news in the weee hours for any new article and bam it's posted here in seconds.