• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What will Skip Bayless excuses be tomorrow?

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude was saying Rodgers is overrated, over hyped all season. During the run he bet against them in almost every game. Now he said the G-men defense will destroy Rodgers who he called a playoff choker except in 2010.

I think he'll say Rodgers got it going due to the DRC injury and will give little to no credit to Rodgers.

This was the best defense in the NFL in an outdoor game, Mcmuffin (admittedly) had a terrible game plan, the refs were terrible, and Jordy was injured in the first half. To put up close to 400 yards passing, and 4 TD's passing is epic. It's the best I've seen him play in an outdoor playoff game.

I don't get how people watch that shit? Whatever channel he is on now and ESPN. Do you realize they say shit to get reactions out of people to watch there stupidity? You couldn't pay me enough to watch any of that shit. Peace.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if you have ever heard of Fauxpelini a parody account on twitter?

he made a post and mariotti responded and told him what a fuck up he was and stuff like that. so I saw that he had this show because I went to his twitter account.

btw....mariotti has like 5 thousand followers. @fauxpelini - over 100k
Can't say that I have as I don't have a twitter account or really go on there to read anything too often. I assume it's probably localized to San Francisco or wherever he's at now thankfully so his stupidity just stays localized to that market.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is wrong with Skip? He said he fears Aaron Rodgers and they could beat the Cowboys 42-14. Skip being honest for the first time ever.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The little bitch took the Cowgirls as everyone knew he would in this game. Godgers destroyed his overrated and overrhyped defense. Dak looked like dog shit until the Packers defense shut it down with the big lead and played prevent/soft zone coverage which any HS QB can destroy..

That little shit has a ton of Crow to eat tomorrow. My guess is he'll blame the refs or divine intervention or whatever he can. He won't give Rodgers any credit.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Godgers beats the refs and the Cowpies. Where are all the trash talking Cowpie fans at? Eat some crow here.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip Baseless excuse tomorrow will be that Dak outperformed Rodgers. He lost his bet now he must pay up.

Barkley, Bradford and other QB's have put up better stats than Rodgers as well but that's because they stat padded in garbage time vs prevent defense/soft zone coverage when GB was up by 3+ scores in the 4th Q.

Packers defense has given up only 12.6 ppg over the last 8 games (minus garbage time when they go into prevent defense).

Influencer_32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip Bayless will say that Rodgers made the luckiest throw in the world to Jared Cook. He'll also say that the Cowboys would have won in overtime if the Packers didn't score on their last possession. This is because the Cowboys had the momentum going.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip is a fucking joke. Same guy that said Lebron was overrated and Curry is the best lol

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real question is why do you care? Skip has had a hard on for hating Rodgers since day 1. Nothing will change that. He could throw 5 TDs to himself in the Super Bowl and he would still troll him.
I learned long ago not to listen to that loudmouth know nothing I would suggest everybody do the same.

On a side note does anybody even know why he hates Rodgers or did he just randomly decide to hate on him?
Oh, I am going to love to hear him come up with more lame excuses why his Cowgurlz lost yeat another playoff game, especially to his arch-nemisi, Aaron Rogers.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I am going to love to hear him come up with more lame excuses why his Cowgurlz lost yeat another playoff game, especially to his arch-nemisi, Aaron Rogers.

The more negative things he says the better. I guess I just love to hate the guy. I just expect him to one day admit he was wrong and give credit where credit is due but that's too much to ask. It's always a lame excuse with him. We already know he's going to say Dak outplayed Rodgers, blame the refs, say Rodgers got lucky on some passes and then tear him apart on the one int he's had in like 8+ games now. I'll post the new vid when it comes out tomorrow.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip Bayless will say that Rodgers made the luckiest throw in the world to Jared Cook. He'll also say that the Cowboys would have won in overtime if the Packers didn't score on their last possession. This is because the Cowboys had the momentum going.

You're right on the money. He will also crucify Rodgers on the one bad throw that was picked off which should've an easy TD to put them up 35-13 and end the game.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that Skip is paid for his BS is a sorry excuse in the first place

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
russell-westbrook-skip-bayless-o.gif

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note does anybody even know why he hates Rodgers or did he just randomly decide to hate on him?

In part it has to do with a belief by some that Rodgers is a better QB than Tom Brady who Skip has a serious man-crush on. I think the rest of it or most of it after that is Skip just trying to be controversial or edgy.

I was gonna tune in to his show today so I couild laugh at him a little bit, but it doesn't appear to be scheduled today. Is it on Fox Sports West anymore?

Ana laughing at Cowboys fans in this thread. Trying to distance themselves from another obnoxious, runs off at the mouth at the drop of a hat, shit talkin Cowboys fan even though the Cowboys haven't busted a fuckin grape in 20+ years. Some of you triflin asses ain't nothin, but mini Skip Bayless'...............bitches.......heh

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip is blaming the L on the Butler penalty which took place early in the first quarter LMFAOOOOOO

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip is blaming the L on the Butler penalty which took place early in the first quarter LMFAOOOOOO

Yep - if you read that article he also blames other non-calls on Witten & cites that DAL INT that was called back due to interference (which was obvious on the reply). Give me a break - you can find plays like that for any team in any game. I am not sure if Bayless act is strictly for the cameras, but he is a hack in any case.