• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

what we have so far

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here is where i think we stand and where we need to go by positions

QB KC is the starter by far we need to get the LTD in place because he is our guy period . colt mccoy solid BU not a LT solution at qb , Suds , should see a big jump here if he is the goods , i would like to see him work vs some second team defenses

RB this spot is sketchy fat rob is the starter for now but i am not sure where his potential will take us . perine will be the second back but i expect it will take a year for the 4th rounder to challenge for a starter spot . that can change depending on how he learns to pick up the blitz and cathes the ball . CT is the best 3rd down back in the NFL

WR it has gotten younger and taller with overall more speed . i expect pryor to do well , dox to be healthy and get about 60 balls and 750 yds recieving , crowder will give us his usual production , quick will snap up some receptions as will davis (if he isnt PS'd ) grant should be cut harris will make the team

TE reed is the starter with davis getting some big snaps . sprinkle should make the team (PS ) at worst and niles paul could be gone carrier appears to be on the wrong side of the numbers game . lots of depth here

O /line williams lavaou long sherf and moses should start . nesexy will be the swing tackle . big year for Kujo . has to show he is a viable starter . roulliers and catalina appears to be guys brought into push the other guys . i think they are a year or 2 away

on defense here is what we have

d/line allen is a huge get and should be one of our starting DE's . i expect he will struggle some as he learns but by the end of the year he could be something special , mcgee or mclain will be the other de and they will be solid i believe . if they hold up in the run game i would be happy . NT is a huge question . i expect phil taylor will start with rookie FA pipkin getting snaps . still a huge hole . hood and lanier should push for roster spots with lanier making a huge jump . Mbu and francis are in the mix at NT . ionman needs a huge jump or he is gone . his competition is hood

OLB TM RK Smith Anderson and JR make up a strong position . wouldnt not be surprised to see smith breakout with double digit sacks or be moved to d/line anderson will get some snaps and will make TM expendable by next season . JR is a backup if he can stay healthy and RK will be RK . this is a hugely strong group
ILB compton , foster and brown will see alot of time . i would like to see foster beat out compton and call signals . brown was a huge get for us and the run defense should be better . you may see anderson in the mix some to with harvey clemons in on passing situations if he can handle the NFL . spaight really hurt himself last year with his play and will need a big off season to get a shot

CB norman , BB fuller moreau should make the team hosley has a chance at slot but its to early to tell . dunbar is improving as well. we will need everyone of these guys to compete with NFC east wrs . i expect fuller to make a jump in year 2 with better health and the experience he got last season although he might be a better outside guy . BB has been talked about as being moved to the slot . looks like a strong group to me on paper

S DJS and cravens are the starters with hall and blackmon in reserve . . hall will cost so he could be gone or he may be on the PUP . nicholson will need time to learn the NFL and he might be on the PUP . everette and evans could make a run and harvey clemons could get snaps here as well . this is our weakest link so far and cravens and DJS will have to come up big and healthy

ST i think we are solid here . hopkins should bounce back and tres way is the best punter we have had here in years .

what we need to do going forward

get KC signed
value our draft picks and make good choices
avoid the damn drama !!!

on paper this should be a playoff team . turmoil and injuries will kill it

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good breakdown Dad. I'm still not happy we return the same starting OL, I see run blocking especially in the red zone continuing to be a problem. I am not convinced the problem was Fat Rob but I also see Perine winning the job sooner than later, perhaps even by the opener. I am concerned that we lost depth at WR, counting on a guy who never even practiced to come in and produce as essentially a rookie is a bit much to ask for. No Jackson, Garcon and Crowder was certainly better than Pryor, Crowder and ? TE added depth so overall I think the offense will be the same as last year, pretty damned good.

Even with a luke warm hire at DC I see the defense improving. I happen to think Andersen will have a bigger immediate impact than Allen and the addition of Brown will be huge. I'm still not sold on our safeties but they have to be better than what they have had back there.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good breakdown Dad. I'm still not happy we return the same starting OL, I see run blocking especially in the red zone continuing to be a problem. I am not convinced the problem was Fat Rob but I also see Perine winning the job sooner than later, perhaps even by the opener. I am concerned that we lost depth at WR, counting on a guy who never even practiced to come in and produce as essentially a rookie is a bit much to ask for. No Jackson, Garcon and Crowder was certainly better than Pryor, Crowder and ? TE added depth so overall I think the offense will be the same as last year, pretty damned good.

Even with a luke warm hire at DC I see the defense improving. I happen to think Andersen will have a bigger immediate impact than Allen and the addition of Brown will be huge. I'm still not sold on our safeties but they have to be better than what they have had back there.

this defense could have allen , anderson RK, JR ,TM and smith on the field at the same time in long yardage situtations . that has to look good if it can be put together.

i think dox will produce decent numbers for us but you are right , it will take time

the o/line at LG could be a problem for us . but the answers could be on the team later on . big year for Kujo

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it overall. I think the only thing you are way off is Perine and the RBs. I wouldn't be surprised if he is starting week 1, and he already catches the ball well. There is no way Chris Thompson is the best 3rd down back in the NFL.

I understand WR is a concern for some; however, don't be surprised if Pryor is DJ and Crowder is more Garçon, not by position but by pecking order. That leaves JD as last season's JC. Reed may also see more balls.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sprinkle is 100 percent on 53 lol the defrence on defense is tomsula we can not expect allen to kick ass year 1 worst case we suck 0-16 and get the best qb best case 10-6 wildcard