• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What was your favorite play of the day?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine was the play in which Rodgers caught the 12th man on the field for the skins and then threw a TD. The funny thing about the play was 3-4 seconds in the DT for the skins didn't move and tried to call TO. That was almost as bad as the Jackson play.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings field goal. I live in Washington and my roommate is a Hawks fan (who admits to only have been paying attention since 2012).

As they lined up, he had already written off the Seahawks, so I told him about the 1998 NFC Championship game, the Dallas-Seattle playoff game, and the Saint's missed XP game.

Then the ball goes wide left and I get to be all smug.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings field goal. I live in Washington and my roommate is a Hawks fan (who admits to only have been paying attention since 2012).

As they lined up, he had already written off the Seahawks, so I told him about the 1998 NFC Championship game, the Dallas-Seattle playoff game, and the Saint's missed XP game.

Then the ball goes wide left and I get to be all smug.

That's at least 70% of their fan base right now.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's at least 70% of their fan base right now.

Not on this board...

The word, "bandwagoner" is so overrated and overused... Doesn't even apply to as many fans as presumed... 70%? LOL... You do know the Hawks have been one of the leaders in fan attendance for years, even during their tough times, don't you? When they played their games at the kingdom, it was the toughest ticket to get and even back then, their stadium was known for being one of the loudest...

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the 2nd 12 man penalty should have been against Green Bay for not being set.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baldwin's one handed grab for sure.

To someone's earlier reply on the field goal, while the announcer was gushing over Walsh and they were highlighting his earlier made field goals I said aloud to myself (yes I talk to myself, judge me), "He's due to miss one." Low and behold :)

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course the two right footed kicker from Minn or is it two left footed kicker? You know what I mean.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely the play that probably only Russell Wilson could've made. Don't even need to describe it.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely the play that probably only Russell Wilson could've made. Don't even need to describe it.

That play was insane as well. I can hear so many fans of Minnesota screaming, "TACKLE HIM!!!!" and then "WWTTTTTFFFFF" after it was all done.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not on this board...

The word, "bandwagoner" is so overrated and overused... Doesn't even apply to as many fans as presumed... 70%? LOL... You do know the Hawks have been one of the leaders in fan attendance for years, even during their tough times, don't you? When they played their games at the kingdom, it was the toughest ticket to get and even back then, their stadium was known for being one of the loudest...

I do believe the NFL instituted a rule against crowd noise in the 80's because of how loud it got in the Kingdome as well. Admittedly, it's surprising that all 5 of the Seahawks fans there could generate such an atmosphere ;)

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bryant-td-bengals.gif

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not on this board...

I've lived in C town for over 2 decades now. They would give away tickets for free at my work. That's how they were able to sell out stadiums but the actual attendance w
Not on this board...

I'm sure there's quite a few here. They gave out tickets for free to my work back when they played at Husky stadium. When they lose people wouldn't even talk about them and just focused on the Mariners if they sucked it would be the sonics and if they sucked then it was the Storm. In 05 when the GB coach and QB brought you guys to the SB there my school which was a large HS, nobody had Hawks jerseys so they wore blue and green to school during the SB week. The place where I work nobody talked about the Hawks until RW showed up now its seahawks BS every Friday, stores, random people off the street everyone is now a Hawks fan. When they lose they don't talk about them.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Viking Missed field goal! As it made my ticket I bought before last weeks PAcker/Viking game for next weeks playoff game in AZ valid as I now dont have to sell it and get a ticket for the game in Charlotte

I cheered quite loud watching that play I thought I was having to list it back on stubhub

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've lived in C town for over 2 decades now. They would give away tickets for free at my work. That's how they were able to sell out stadiums but the actual attendance w

I'm sure there's quite a few here. They gave out tickets for free to my work back when they played at Husky stadium. When they lose people wouldn't even talk about them and just focused on the Mariners if they sucked it would be the sonics and if they sucked then it was the Storm. In 05 when the GB coach and QB brought you guys to the SB there my school which was a large HS, nobody had Hawks jerseys so they wore blue and green to school during the SB week. The place where I work nobody talked about the Hawks until RW showed up now its seahawks BS every Friday, stores, random people off the street everyone is now a Hawks fan. When they lose they don't talk about them.

They goes w/ all fan bases for the most part...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHOLLLY FING SHITAKE, did that count?
Yep... Pretty questionable call. It was called a TD on the field, and was upheld after review.

I thought it was going to get reversed.