• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL What Was The Biggest Surprise Of Week 1

What Was The Biggest Surprise of Week 1??

• Cleveland challenging Pittsburgh

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Kansas City beating New England IN Foxboro

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Jacksonville's Domination of Houston

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • LA Rams' Offensive Domination of Indianapolis

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Chicago Almost Beating Atlanta

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Cincinnati Being Shut Out By Baltimore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seattle Being Held to 3 FGs

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Giants Being Held to 1 FG

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yada Yada Yada...You should be worried about that old antique qb in NE and the D they don't have instead of chasing the Ravens around all the time.......Who's 2-0 and who ain't ?, that's all you need to know Corky....
Now go back to your fantasy football, it's more your speed !!!!
View attachment 166385
As typical you provide nothing of substance to support your arguments. When u do it's usually wrong.
Not worried about TB12 at all. If he goes down we have Jimmy G in the wings.
Hasn't Bazooka Blow missec about as many games due to injury as TB 12 has. He's younger and a lot less wear and tear. You need to take your own advice and worry about that team falling apart one piece at a time.
Obviously fantasy is too challenging for you. I mean it requires utilizing factual stats.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As typical you provide nothing of substance to support your arguments. When u do it's usually wrong.
Not worried about TB12 at all. If he goes down we have Jimmy G in the wings.
Hasn't Bazooka Blow missec about as many games due to injury as TB 12 has. He's younger and a lot less wear and tear. You need to take your own advice and worry about that team falling apart one piece at a time.
Obviously fantasy is too challenging for you. I mean it requires utilizing factual stats.

Well once again, your band wagon homerism causes you to use badly skewed figures, That's why I hardly ever show you your mistakes, they're obvious and I don't really care what you think...It's always stupid....
Flacco missed the last 6 games of 2015 and that's it in his whole nfl career...
Brady missed a whole season and 4 games suspension....Now let's see 16+4=20 games TB has missed and Flacco has missed 6.....Well I guess that's close enough for a blind idiot like you to call about the same amount !!!!!
upload_2017-9-18_21-35-17.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well once again, your band wagon homerism causes you to use badly skewed figures, That's why I hardly ever show you your mistakes, they're obvious and I don't really care what you think...It's always stupid....
Flacco missed the last 6 games of 2015 and that's it in his whole nfl career...
Brady missed a whole season and 4 games suspension....Now let's see 16+4=20 games TB has missed and Flacco has missed 6.....Well I guess that's close enough for a blind idiot like you to call about the same amount !!!!!
View attachment 166394
Turd breath how many organizations have you had to cheer for? Considering they want to keep jumping ship. I've been a NE fan sice the mid 70s.
Do you struggle with reading comprehension or just choose to ignore items that don't fit your argument.
Brady missed 9 more games due to INJURIES than Bazakoo Blow while playing in 100 more games. 9 more that's "ABOUT" when talking 100 more games. Joe will be lucky to see another 100 games especially if they continue to miss the playoffs.

Little @HammerDown you're not much closer to Tgann. Keep up the good work :thumb:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turd breath how many organizations have you had to cheer for? Considering they want to keep jumping ship. I've been a NE fan sice the mid 70s.
Do you struggle with reading comprehension or just choose to ignore items that don't fit your argument.
Brady missed 9 more games due to INJURIES than Bazakoo Blow while playing in 100 more games. 9 more that's "ABOUT" when talking 100 more games. Joe will be lucky to see another 100 games especially if they continue to miss the playoffs.

Little @HammerDown you're not much closer to Tgann. Keep up the good work :thumb:

You still haven't worked out basic math have you Band Wagon Boy ????
16-Joe's 6=10......Then add the 4 for Brady's cheating suspension and you have 10+4=14....No that's not almost the same amount Corky !!!!!
There you see it's easy if you had actually attended school past the 3rd grade....And just who is the home team where you live that you are dissing by band wagon jumping with NE ? :L:rolleyes2::tsk:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still haven't worked out basic math have you Band Wagon Boy ????
16-Joe's 6=10......Then add the 4 for Brady's cheating suspension and you have 10+4=14....No that's not almost the same amount Corky !!!!!
There you see it's easy if you had actually attended school past the 3rd grade....And just who is the home team where you live that you are dissing by band wagon jumping with NE ? :L:rolleyes2::tsk:
There's a copy of hooked on phonics in the mail for you. No need to thank me. Enjoy it than re-gift to your coach. It may help him decipher the rule book.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a copy of hooked on phonics in the mail for you. No need to thank me. Enjoy it than re-gift to your coach. It may help him decipher the rule book.

You are a moron trapped inside a retard's brain....It's bad enough that you can't spell, add, subtract, or put a proper sentence together, but you still think it's right anyway....You Band Wagon Fans are too funny !!!!
upload_2017-9-19_12-22-33.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a moron trapped inside a retard's brain....It's bad enough that you can't spell, add, subtract, or put a proper sentence together, but you still think it's right anyway....You Band Wagon Fans are too funny !!!!
View attachment 166417
That's my girl you never disappoint when your panties have been ruffled. You go girl.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my girl you never disappoint when your panties have been ruffled. You go girl.

You might want to lay off the cheeseburgers there fat boy....
upload_2017-9-20_18-1-53.jpeg NWBANDWAGONFAN....:L:tsk::pound:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on your two week championship. :first::pound:

I thought you said 2 posts back that you didn't know what else to say ???...Oh that's right, it's a Cheatriots fan, they never tell the truth !!!!!
1-1 means your team is just as bad as it is good...Ooops Wrong bandwagon...:L

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you said 2 posts back that you didn't know what else to say ???...Oh that's right, it's a Cheatriots fan, they never tell the truth !!!!!
1-1 means your team is just as bad as it is good...Ooops Wrong bandwagon...:L
I found the need to reply based on your ultimate stupidity.
How long you been a rat turd fan?
How long you been a Donkey fan?
How long you been a Shit stain fan?

Another congrats is due, you've earned the ULTIMATE BADWAGONEER AWARD. This is usually reserved for fans who have a clue but we'll make an exception for you.
:first: Ultimate Bandwagoneer
:first: Two Week NFL Champ
You're racking up the awards, good job :clap:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found the need to reply based on your ultimate stupidity.
How long you been a rat turd fan?
How long you been a Donkey fan?
How long you been a Shit stain fan?

Another congrats is due, you've earned the ULTIMATE BADWAGONEER AWARD. This is usually reserved for fans who have a clue but we'll make an exception for you.
:first: Ultimate Bandwagoneer
:first: Two Week NFL Champ
You're racking up the awards, good job :clap:

Awe NWBANDWAGONFAN is upset I see.....Taking a page from another shemale....
upload_2017-9-21_11-3-16.gif:pound::pound::pound:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awe NWBANDWAGONFAN is upset I see.....Taking a page from another shemale....
View attachment 166524:pound::pound::pound:
WTF is this supposec to mean?

The only thing I'm upset about is my stomach is hurting from laughing at your retarted self.

I use facts, you use bs, get called out continuously and I laugh at you continuously:nod::nod::nod:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTH is this supposec to mean?

The only thing I'm upset about is my stomach is hurting from laughing at your retarted self.

I use facts, you use bs, get called out continuously and I laugh at you continuously:nod::nod::nod:

Who did you learn to talk from, Popeye ????..supposec !!! I ke ki ki ki ..........
You're too funny BAND WAGON BOY....Who's your home team again ???:L:L:pound::pound::dhd:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NWPATSFAN and @Oldschool739 , Great job, we just need a few more pages!!!!!
raw

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who did you learn to talk from, Popeye ????..supposec !!! I ke ki ki ki ..........
You're too funny BAND WAGON BOY....Who's your home team again ???:L:L:pound::pound::dhd:
I can't speak for others but I'm glad we have you here policing sports chat. The pride of #BaltIndyBrownsFan:thumb:

Trent Dilfer > Joe Flucco