• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL What Was The Biggest Surprise Of Week 1

What Was The Biggest Surprise of Week 1??

• Cleveland challenging Pittsburgh

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Kansas City beating New England IN Foxboro

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Jacksonville's Domination of Houston

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • LA Rams' Offensive Domination of Indianapolis

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Chicago Almost Beating Atlanta

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Cincinnati Being Shut Out By Baltimore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seattle Being Held to 3 FGs

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Giants Being Held to 1 FG

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady's head hurts with you always thinking about him and posting. I understand, I really do, guy had been king of the AFC for the last 15 and people of other teams are sick of it . Take solace that he is 40 years old and we won;t be around that much longer. His worst rating of any team is KC and he is only below .500 with Denver and your conference has like a 15% winning against him. Soon my friend Pitt, KC, Denver or Oak will be representing the AFC in SB's. I don't think Tenn or Jax are for real until they do it constantly

Hahaha....I don't think KC has ever beat us that I can remember, Oakland maybe once, I think we hold the edge over Denver in our previous games and Pitts is always a dog fight between them and us......Your anger is showing in your unlikely picks, sonny !!!!
I don't hate Brady, I just think he is given too much credit for the success of that team and at his age, I will be surprised if he doesn't either get injured or made to look foolish trying to carry a team that has no D.....

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha....I don't think KC has ever beat us that I can remember, Oakland maybe once, I think we hold the edge over Denver in our previous games and Pitts is always a dog fight between them and us......Your anger is showing in your unlikely picks, sonny !!!!
I don't hate Brady, I just think he is given too much credit for the success of that team and at his age, I will be surprised if he doesn't either get injured or made to look foolish trying to carry a team that has no D.....

Kansas City Chiefs vs. Baltimore Ravens Results | The Football Database

I guess that you are correct about the Chiefs if your are only referring to games since 2004 & throw out last years game since Flacco was not playing. I was surprised that these teams don't play each other too often. As for the Raiders - well until recently just about everyone beat them for quite a while.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC kicked your ass less than 2 years ago. And Oakland maybe once? They've beaten you in 2 straight seasons.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went with the Chiefs win. Knew the Chiefs were good but didn't think they were good enough to beat the Patriots.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How good the Dallas defense played or was it how bad the Giants offense played.
either way.....It was great to see Sean Lee and Jaylon Smith on the field

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen a Bill Belichick D look so bad. KC started the game driving down the field in well-constructed drives which the Patriots couldn't stop but by the second half they just waited for a player to get wide open down field which they did A LOT.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC kicked your ass less than 2 years ago. And Oakland maybe once? They've beaten you in 2 straight seasons.

I only recall 1 Oakland win but regardless, as much as I like Andy and DelRio, has either sniffed a SB with these teams since they've been there ????
And I picked Oakland to win 10 games last yr and make a run, so no bias, but to pick them as the best threat to represent the AFC is a real stretch of the imagination....And Denver has a huge ? with the qb situation and new HC and staff, so not a good guess there either....Pitts is the only viable one mentioned in the post I responded to, and to exclude the Ravens who've been to the post season 6 of 9 and barely missed out last yr is just bad homerism....:tsk:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only recall 1 Oakland win but regardless, as much as I like Andy and DelRio, has either sniffed a SB with these teams since they've been there ????
And I picked Oakland to win 10 games last yr and make a run, so no bias, but to pick them as the best threat to represent the AFC is a real stretch of the imagination....And Denver has a huge ? with the qb situation and new HC and staff, so not a good guess there either....Pitts is the only viable one mentioned in the post I responded to, and to exclude the Ravens who've been to the post season 6 of 9 and barely missed out last yr is just bad homerism....:tsk:
In my best Get Smart impersination "would you believe by that much":rolleyes2: give us a break. Teams that go 8-8 routinely just miss the playoffs. 7-9 on occassion gets you in. over the past 10 seasons the rat birds have two 5 win season and two 8-8 season. No one outside MaryLand is impressed.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually against the Chiefs and the Bronocs the Ravens have a losing record. Chiefs are 4-3 against the Ravens in the regular season and the Broncos are 6-5.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually against the Chiefs and the Bronocs the Ravens have a losing record. Chiefs are 4-3 against the Ravens in the regular season and the Broncos are 6-5.
Are you trying to tell me OldDrool embellished here just a bit? :scared: that's my shocked face.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you trying to tell me OldDrool embellished here just a bit? :scared: that's my shocked face.

Haha maybe just a little. And the numbers all depend a bit on what all games you want to count. If we are just counting regular season then the Broncos lead the series 6-5. Baltimore has beaten them twice in the playoffs. For the Chiefs they have won 4 games to 3 losses. Then there is the one loss for the Chiefs in the playoffs. So 4-4 against the Ravens overall. The Ravens have beat the Raiders in 7 of the 10 meetings. So still 3 wins for the Raiders. Against the Chargers the Ravens are 6-5.

Since 2012 the AFC West is 7-5 against the Ravens. The Broncos have a 3-game winning streak against them, Chiefs just 1, Raiders a 2-game winning streak, and the Chargers are the one team really failing the AFC West against the Ravens lately.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha maybe just a little. And the numbers all depend a bit on what all games you want to count. If we are just counting regular season then the Broncos lead the series 6-5. Baltimore has beaten them twice in the playoffs. For the Chiefs they have won 4 games to 3 losses. Then there is the one loss for the Chiefs in the playoffs. So 4-4 against the Ravens overall. The Ravens have beat the Raiders in 7 of the 10 meetings. So still 3 wins for the Raiders. Against the Chargers the Ravens are 6-5.

Since 2012 the AFC West is 7-5 against the Ravens. The Broncos have a 3-game winning streak against them, Chiefs just 1, Raiders a 2-game winning streak, and the Chargers are the one team really failing the AFC West against the Ravens lately.
Stop you might make @Oldschool739 cry. He loves cherry picking. It's not his fault though. They didn't have schools when he was young. He had to follow smart people around. Good luck with that in MaryLand.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't think we'd played either of them that many times and I still think you're wrong, but I'm too busy to run record checks to see....
All that aside, the Broncos looked very good with Semien at the helm and smoked Dak the quack and Zeke the Sneak....
If they can look like that on the road, they could be right back in the final mix...I was impressed....:clap:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my best Get Smart impersination "would you believe by that much":rolleyes2: give us a break. Teams that go 8-8 routinely just miss the playoffs. 7-9 on occassion gets you in. over the past 10 seasons the rat birds have two 5 win season and two 8-8 season. No one outside MaryLand is impressed.

You're not only stupid , you're ignorant to boot.....I'd say get your facts straight but no one gives a rat pellet what you say anyway!!

How bout that Ravens D !!! 2 games 10 take aways, 8 int's and 2 strip fumble recoveries...Oh and 44 points for with only 10 allowed.....Not too shabby, huh BAND WAGON MAN.....

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well you fail to mention that we knocked the Broncos out of the post season on the way to both of our SB wins...
Talk about cherry picking....Since Elway retired almost 20 yrs ago they've been to 2 SB's, got humiliated by the Seahawks in one and the D beat a sissy prima donna in the last one....Hurray !!!! aren't they special.....:tsk:
We've been to 2 , won 2...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not only stupid , you're ignorant to boot.....I'd say get your facts straight but no one gives a rat pellet what you say anyway!!

How bout that Ravens D !!! 2 games 10 take aways, 8 int's and 2 strip fumble recoveries...Oh and 44 points for with only 10 allowed.....Not too shabby, huh BAND WAGON MAN.....
Great retort moron. How about disputing what I posted? Oh you can't because you've already been proven wrong just in this thread alone.
Carry on Skippy

Ratbird D is tough no doubt. I have them in one of my FFLs. Doesn't change the facts. We'll also see what happens with Yanda out and did I hear you may be another CB down?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens shut out a high powered offense in their house with the run and minimal passes on O....Joe had no TC or Preseason games so he was aware that he didn't need to put the ball in the air and take unnecessary risks when we could beat them with the D and run game....
Unlike Brady who is so good he can take the team on his back and lead them to victory.....
42-27...Woops there goes that theory !!!!
:facepalm3:

Cincinnati has a high powered offense? :laugh3:

Two games at home to start the season and a whopping 3 field goals combined. :L

Last edited:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great retort moron. How about disputing what I posted? Oh you can't because you've already been proven wrong just in this thread alone.
Carry on Skippy

Ratbird D is tough no doubt. I have them in one of my FFLs. Doesn't change the facts. We'll also see what happens with Yanda out and did I hear you may be another CB down?

Yada Yada Yada...You should be worried about that old antique qb in NE and the D they don't have instead of chasing the Ravens around all the time.......Who's 2-0 and who ain't ?, that's all you need to know Corky....
Now go back to your fantasy football, it's more your speed !!!!
upload_2017-9-18_20-36-52.gif