• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What type of death

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Five minutes alone with that pencil neck. That's all I ask.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He deserves no less than a true curbstomp. Look it up if you dont know what a curbstomp is.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fucking piece of absolute shit. First order of business, push him down those stairs. Then jump on his face repeatedly with 4" heels and then his own fucking cleats. While he is still conscious, circumcise him (again, if it was already done when he was a baby) while a splintered baseball bat is up his arsehole. Next, pluck his eyelashes out with rusty tweezers, occasionally jabbing him in the eyes. Take some of the splinters from the bat and shove them under his finger and toe nails. Douse him with a flammable liquid of your choice and drop a lit match on him. I'll go with gin, so I can toast him while he burns. :suds:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fucking piece of absolute shit. First order of business, push him down those stairs. Then jump on his face repeatedly with 4" heels and then his own fucking cleats. While he is still conscious, circumcise him (again, if it was already done when he was a baby) while a splintered baseball bat is up his arsehole. Next, pluck his eyelashes out with rusty tweezers, occasionally jabbing him in the eyes. Take some of the splinters from the bat and shove them under his finger and toe nails. Douse him with a flammable liquid of your choice and drop a lit match on him. I'll go with gin, so I can toast him while he burns. :suds:

Gurrrrrl!!
1488897966416.gif

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You fantasize about this kind of thing daily, don't you @moxie?... You had those details loaded, cocked and ready to fire. :thumb:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is exactly what I was looking for.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fantasize about this kind of thing daily, don't you @moxie?... You had those details loaded, cocked and ready to fire. :thumb:
Nah...that one was off the cuff. I've got plenty more where it came from though ;)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea:

Dudes clumsy girlfriend falls down the stairs and he lovingly helps her up and even picks up her glasses and try’s to put them back on her. He saw she was crying and even tried to wipe the tears from her face. Later, he was pointing out the new paint job in the stair well and she viciously tried to bite his arm. After that, he still showed his chivalry by helping her up again and even picking up her purse for her.

A true gentleman.

:behindsofa:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, though....

That was tough to watch. Dude is an absolute animal. A lot of these videos show a chick bowing up on a dude, and even throwing the first “punch”, only to learne she bit off WAY more than she could chew. That was not the case here. Dude should be behind bars. He is dangerous to society.

If the article is accurate, good on the Astros for dumping this jackass pretty much right away. How he was not convicted is beyond me.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man thats tough to watch

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, though....

That was tough to watch. Dude is an absolute animal. A lot of these videos show a chick bowing up on a dude, and even throwing the first “punch”, only to learne she bit off WAY more than she could chew. That was not the case here. Dude should be behind bars. He is dangerous to society.

If the article is accurate, good on the Astros for dumping this jackass pretty much right away. How he was not convicted is beyond me.
It’s a bit of a surprise to me that they were able to keep this under wraps for two years.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find solace in the fact that there has to be a person that cares enough for this girl, that they are now seeing this video for the first time, and are about to raise holy fucking hell on this mother fucker

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find solace in the fact that there has to be a person that cares enough for this girl, that they are now seeing this video for the first time, and are about to raise holy fucking hell on this mother fucker
Anyone in her life who would do that has already heard the story 100 times.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone in her life who would do that has already heard the story 100 times.

Ya think?

I always got the impression the abused live in secrecy out of complete shame and embarrassment

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya think?

I always got the impression the abused live in secrecy out of complete shame and embarrassment
Who knows. I doubt that session left no marks. You think some one would have at least noticed her pufferfish impersonation.

Besides, he was arrested and I think charges were brought. So it isn’t like this situation was not known.

But she did look timid af. I have never seen anyone so calm while getting an ass whoopin before.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows. I doubt that session left no marks. You think some one would have at least noticed her pufferfish impersonation.

Besides, he was arrested and I think charges were brought. So it isn’t like this situation was not known.

But she did look timid af. I have never seen anyone so calm while getting an ass whoopin before.
My guess? She looked calm because she was probably used to it.....

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't finish watching this. This dude really needs to get the sh*t kicked out of him. Complete scum bag!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray Rice over reacted, but she hit him first.

The dude from Alabama hit first, but the chick was taunting him and egging him on. He tried to leave and she continued to escalate the situation.

This fucking scumbag calmly walked into the stairwell with his woman, and as soon as he thought he was out of sight, he fucking destroyed her. Again and again. This was premeditated. Pure and simple. There really isn’t anything that could be considered too harsh for this guy.