• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What type are you

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course i did.

you got slapped around a bit recently by the PF mods. then started a hot dog thread that got moved. now you're all butt hurt and your first course of action this morning is to call the mods "Goebbels" and throw in their face another dumbass hotdog thread under the ruse of being political.

yeah, this has potential.

Sooo you don't understand how jokes work, and assume everything is meant to be serious?

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pickles & tomatoes on a hot dog ? Yikes... Chicago just doesn't get any food right.

j/k... sort of.

Pickles = relish
tomatoe= ketchup

:noidea:

Seems easier to just put relish and ketchup....

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are very few places that are known for really good food.

New York City, San Francisco, Chicago and New Orleans come to mind. Memphis has great Barbeque and Las Vegas has just about everything you could possibly want.

Other than that...what else is there ?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are very few places that are known for really good food.

New York City, San Francisco, Chicago and New Orleans come to mind. Memphis has great Barbeque and Las Vegas has just about everything you could possibly want.

Other than that...what else is there ?

Boston and Bangor for seafood.

Oh and Italian in Boston, right up there with NYC and others.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe...NOLA and SF are better known for seafood.

That may be literally the first facepalm you have ever given me, douchebag.:suds:

And how would you know, I'm guessing you haven't tried my options?

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be literally the first facepalm you have ever given me, douchebag.:suds:

And how would you know, I'm guessing you haven't tried my options?

I've been to Boston. I like all the pubs. But I wasn't blown away by the food as I was in other places mentioned.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While in California, I prefer a burnt all beef hot dog with only mustard as my only condiment. I'll venture out and get a bacon-wrapped with mustard, kraut and grilled onions when I'm at the ballpark. But I love a vienna beef Chicago dog. Just got back from there on Monday and I miss Portillo's already! I'd never had the works before (or "through the garden" as they call it), but those little sport peppers are a perfect addition. I could probably do without the tomato, but those are some good eats.

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta get the wallet out, just sayin'

Trust me I do. I enjoy a good meal. I've eaten at many places that were awesome. I'm Cajun. We love cooking and eating...and drinking and partying. :D

Have you been to NOLA ?

What about the fisherman's wharf in SF ?

Daley's in Chicago ?

Those are places that will leave an impression....

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me I do. I enjoy a good meal. I've eaten at many places that were awesome. I'm Cajun. We love cooking and eating...and drinking and partying. :D

Have you been to NOLA ?

What about the fisherman's wharf in SF ?

Daley's in Chicago ?

Those are places that will leave an impression....

No, have always wanted to go to NOLA, just never seems to work out schedule wise.

Been to Chicago, but not Daley's.

Only been as far west as LV.

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody who is anybody in the food world has a resturant in Vegas now. It's unbelievable how many awesome places to eat are in Vegas. If I lived in Vegas I'd weigh 300 pounds. :dhd:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody who is anybody in the food world has a resturant in Vegas now. It's unbelievable how many awesome places to eat are in Vegas. If I lived in Vegas I'd weigh 300 pounds. :dhd:

You and me both.

Last time I was in LV was to meet up with a chat room football group from the old MSN days. Group used to meet once a year out there. Fans from every team in the NFL, no hatred, all friends. My wife and I are still close friends with a couple that are Cowboy fans. Wife and his wife are like sisters.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a toss up to lol and winner. Holy crap am I getting old. Yes this was before I was born, but they ran it for decades.

Remember these?

iu

I have seen it in White Lake Michigan rolling down M59.

I am from a town that has an Oscar Meyers plant. My cousin worked there. I have no idea what she did. Maybe the:
96f1ea32-d1c5-4087-b006-a75d4fb02287_3.641771d7972017cf7922d0c7a34da20b.png

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the natural casing franks and all beef ones. TBH, not sure I have had anything else but those two in 30 years or so. I like onions, prefer red ones, and yellow mustard. No ketchup. Not a fan of ketchup. I used to like chow chow but haven't had that in years either.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the natural casing franks and all beef ones. TBH, not sure I have had anything else but those two in 30 years or so. I like onions, prefer red ones, and yellow mustard. No ketchup. Not a fan of ketchup. I used to like chow chow but haven't had that in years either.

You wouldn't believe what a debat red vs yellow is when it comes to onions, seriously.

Not a fan of ketchup, but what I have found is the kids like it, so it's an easy add to satisfy the kids.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wouldn't believe what a debat red vs yellow is when it comes to onions, seriously.

Not a fan of ketchup, but what I have found is the kids like it, so it's an easy add to satisfy the kids.

One son puts so much ketchup on fries and dogs you can't tell what is underneath. Other kid don't do the ketchup. I am not going to turn down the other half of wife's hamburger because she put a little ketchup on it:D

I do like to put some ketchup on american fries when we go out to eat and I get a big omelette.

Different onions have their place in society. White ones are more for cooking and red are more for eating raw. At least for me.