• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What OOC team do you want to face?

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've stolen a lot of their coaches. Next we'll make Dana our Special Assistant in Charge of Water Bottles.

I'd love to play a lot of teams like a West Virginia. We have Oklahoma coming up so they would probably be my pick if not for that scheduling. I'd love some payback on Oregon for the home-and-home ass whooping they gave us. But we haven't had many bowl tie-ins with ACC in the past so we haven't seen Clemson yet that I know of so I'll say Clemson is the program I'd most want to see on our schedule.
Ironically enough Don Nehlen was a product of Bo, loves the guy, then was RichRods coach at WVU and I'm sure he played a huge part in RichRod taking the UM job as far as asking for advice ect.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me started on OOC's. Okay...NEBRASKA. Because it's the right thing to do. Often would determine the Big 8 title (Remember the Big 8?). No payback or hatred really. Just an awesome, former traditional rivalry that needs to be rekindled. It would be like OU-Texas was (OOC). Others that need to be reborn (played every season)...

Arkansas-Texas
UConn-UMass
Penn St-Pitt
Kansas-Missouri
Michigan-Notre Dame
Pitt-West Virginia
Florida-Miami

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty cool that next season will be #6 out of the 12 year home and home we have with them. There's been some exciting ones so far.

This series means we always have one non-power 5 opponent highlighted on our calendar each year, definitely has provided some interesting games, I think most of them have been close

I would be disappointed if we didn't continue the series beyond the 12th year, unless BYU joins a conference or we change conferences we will likely have openings to face each other

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me started on OOC's. Okay...NEBRASKA. Because it's the right thing to do. Often would determine the Big 8 title (Remember the Big 8?). No payback or hatred really. Just an awesome, former traditional rivalry that needs to be rekindled. It would be like OU-Texas was (OOC). Others that need to be reborn (played every season)...

Arkansas-Texas
UConn-UMass
Penn St-Pitt
Kansas-Missouri
Michigan-Notre Dame
Pitt-West Virginia
Florida-Miami

West Virginia-Virginia Tech is another

Overall West Virginia is in the wrong conference because all their rivals are in different leagues

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look forward to both Oklahoma and Nebraska so outside of that.
Colorado
Boise St.
Wisconsin
Arizona St.
West Virginia

Top four are places I'd like to visit to and see a game and West Virginia would be crazy.

I'd like to see Tennessee obliterate Tejas.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West Virginia-Virginia Tech is another

Overall West Virginia is in the wrong conference because all their rivals are in different leagues
So are Maryland's IMHO. And Mizzou's. And.......

Rivalries don't matter anymore.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any schools beside the piss poor ones we've been scheduling in the Ferentz era. We always have the Cyclones which I understand, but aside from that it's the MAC, Sun Belt or God forbid N Iowa or N Dakota St.

I'd love to play Mizzou or Arky every year.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are Maryland's IMHO. And Mizzou's. And.......

Rivalries don't matter anymore.

At least Maryland can call Penn State a rival and lose to them while Penn State shrugs and focuses on Ohio State and the Michigan schools.

There's a few teams Maryland calls rivals, but...does anyone really even hate Maryland??

Missouri is out of place too, they had a lot more rivals in the Big 12, everyone in the Big 12 hates them more than anyone in the SEC besides perhaps Georgia...and Georgia is just more annoyed with Missouri because Missouri took the division 2 years in a row when Georgia should have won it

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West Virginia-Virginia Tech is another.
VA Tech-West Virginia played every year between 1973 and 2005. They do play each other this year for the first time since '05. VA Tech joined the ACC in 2004 so I guess that screwed up the annual showdown. I'd like to see Virginia-Virginia Tech-West Virginia all play each other. I'd also like to see WV play Penn St and Pitt so I know all of that is unrealistic. It used to be possible since a lot of these teams were independents and had no conference affiliation. I think it would still be possible with the conferences, but not when West Virginia is in the Big XII. I'd like to see a revamped conference created to fix it. Call it....the Big East (LOL). Boston College, Syracuse, Maryland, Penn St, Pitt, VA Tech, West Virginia, Miami, Rutgers, and......So Florida? Perfect.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the spirit of full transparency, I must reveal that I would face the shit out of your team's cheerleaders. Well, except for the dudes.

...and A&M.

...and this one:
vlcsnap-2010-10-02-23h50m43s16.png

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the spirit of full transparency, I must reveal that I would face the shit out of your team's cheerleaders. Well, except for the dudes.

...and A&M.

...and this one:
vlcsnap-2010-10-02-23h50m43s16.png
Ok, you are next on my list behind AG of posters to have Shaggy ban picture posting capabilities after that one.

:tsk:

:wtf:

jon2tanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,129.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love a home and home vs an SEC team, but they are pussies and don't travel.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Maryland can call Penn State a rival and lose to them while Penn State shrugs and focuses on Ohio State and the Michigan schools.

There's a few teams Maryland calls rivals, but...does anyone really even hate Maryland??

Missouri is out of place too, they had a lot more rivals in the Big 12, everyone in the Big 12 hates them more than anyone in the SEC besides perhaps Georgia...and Georgia is just more annoyed with Missouri because Missouri took the division 2 years in a row when Georgia should have won it

I freakin do. The one time those clowns beat us during our decade plus of dominance, they were so cocky and irritating. I'll never forget getting into almost 3 fights walking out of ravens stadium.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNLV out there. An easy W in sin city then Sunday gambling on football all day. Ahh perfection :thumb:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I freakin do. The one time those clowns beat us during our decade plus of dominance, they were so cocky and irritating. I'll never forget getting into almost 3 fights walking out of ravens stadium.

You guys have a lot of teams you hate that you never play anymore