• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Is The ONE Game You Are Keeping Your Eye On?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Bama goes, gotta be the NC game. My sauces say that one could be the difference between Bama winning a Natty or not.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Bama goes, gotta be the NC game. My sauces say that one could be the difference between Bama winning a Natty or not.

Would that be the BBQ sauce that said that? :-)

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Presently there is one game on our schedule that I'm afraid of...or at the minimum, concerned
about. @ Boston College on a Friday night.

I understand the importance of the Bama game...Miami, Clemson, UF...but we'll be ready
and prepared for those teams.

BC scares me. They do not meet the text book definition of a "trap game" but it comes
pretty close. (Only lacks a tough game after them of meeting the definition)

We'll have played Louisville the previous Saturday. After those points we allowed last year
to them, that maybe our most emotional game of the season. Then we're going lose a day
of preparation, because we play at BC on a Friday Night. They won't have played anybody the
previous week (Virginia). They usually play us tough up there, and they return all but one of
their OL. They're always big and physical. I fear them controlling the clock and us being mentally
flat in the game.

This could be the game we overlook and get whipped because of it.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Presently there is one game on our schedule that I'm afraid of...or at the minimum, concerned
about. @ Boston College on a Friday night.

I understand the importance of the Bama game...Miami, Clemson, UF...but we'll be ready
and prepared for those teams.

BC scares me. They do not meet the text book definition of a "trap game" but it comes
pretty close. (Only lacks a tough game after them of meeting the definition)

We'll have played Louisville the previous Saturday. After those points we allowed last year
to them, that maybe our most emotional game of the season. Then we're going lose a day
of preparation, because we play at BC on a Friday Night. They won't have played anybody the
previous week (Virginia). They usually play us tough up there, and they return all but one of
their OL. They're always big and physical. I fear them controlling the clock and us being mentally
flat in the game.

This could be the game we overlook and get whipped because of it.

I agree. Florida State might actually have a shot at the National Championship this year, they can't overlook the "easy" teams for sure.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a few games on the schedule, either because I am nervous about it or I think Iowa will do better against them than most people think because they line up good against them.

But I will have to say the ONE game I am keeping an eye on is Wisconsin.

Even though I think Wisconsin is the better team, I feel that Iowa lines up good against them. I am just not very sure how Hornibrook will be for Wisconsin and the passing game is the biggest question mark for Iowa.

Iowa will be great in the trenches. The OL will be a strong, Ferentz OL and the running game should be good. Wisconsin will probably slow them down, but Iowa will still do decent against them. Iowa's front 7 on defense is amazing, led by LB Josey Jewell, and might not stop Wisconsin's running game but will definitely slow them down.

I think Iowa has a good WR in VandeBerg, and a couple newcomers who show a lot of potential. I personally know the projected #2 WR Nick Easley, who was an All-American at the JuCo level. So, I am bias towards him. But if you go to Land of 10, they don't say anything but positive stuff about him. But he is part of the 2nd biggest question mark. I still feel the QB is the biggest one.

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami at Florida State, Saturday September 16, 8:00 PM. The kid graduated from Miami.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU @ Clemson ... the winner will be in the National Championship Game.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about being a decent human being, not a fucking dick for no reason.

This is the hoop.

I don't get too offended from anyone when it is rivalry talk. When it gets personal, that is crossing the line.

Plenty of us have been dicks for no reason on here. I get over it.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm especially looking forward to the Baylor/Liberty game.

Does anyone know who the fuck Liberty is??? Because I'm a big fan.

Liberty is a wonderful Christian, in that great state of Virgin I A, school started by the very religious Jerry Falwell. Turner Gill is the head coach.

Of course, I said this before googling so I could be 100% wrong.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington @ Colorado

First conference game of the season for both teams.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington @ Colorado

First conference game of the season for both teams.

The Huskies will get a severe contact high from all the legal weed here in Boulder throwing them off their game. CU pulls off the upset!

imagessdadassdsa.jpg

Last edited:

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna go with @Iowa. Follows a Penn State game which I'm hoping the Bucks get some revenge so it could sneak up on them. Kinnick is no easy place to play.

Also, Michigan sucks

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liberty is planning to transition to FBS in the near future, so they're scheduling some FBS teams now to get their name out there. I think they'll be playing a full FBS schedule in 2019 as an independent, as they don't have a conference invitation yet.