• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What in THE f*ck???

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok it seems I have crossed a line with WM and that was unintentional on my part. I thought my comments would be taken in jest and jest alone but they have not been so I would like to publically apologize for that.

In no way did I intend for my comments to be taken literally and that was my mistake in a poor choice of wording so I take full responsibility for that. If I offended anyone else then I will also apologize in that there is no reason to cause upset over ill thought out posts.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok it seems I have crossed a line with WM and that was unintentional on my part. I thought my comments would be taken in jest and jest alone but they have not been so I would like to publically apologize for that.

In no way did I intend for my comments to be taken literally and that was my mistake in a poor choice of wording so I take full responsibility for that. If I offended anyone else then I will also apologize in that there is no reason to cause upset over ill thought out posts.

water under the bridge man.

:suds:

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what is this gay shit?

where's the post?

:gaah: