• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What in THE f*ck???

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, these days just be glad they aren't wearing pants that hand half way down their legs or come home and tell you that want to dress emo or something. A jersey you don't like? That's nothing. If that's the farthest your kids rebel you are on easy street.

very true. They are all good polite boys and I am blessed for it.

The 13 year old is a little on the wild side but overall well behaved. Dont know where he got that smartass cocky edge.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very true. They are all good polite boys and I am blessed for it.

The 13 year old is a little on the wild side but overall well behaved. Dont know where he got that smartass cocky edge.

I wish he would go to Duke. Sounds like a great kid.:laugh3:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish he would go to Duke. Sounds like a great kid.:laugh3:

I hope they all choose a school close to home. That would be terrible to have any of them cross country.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter is in California right now. I just hope she hasn't morphed into the land of fruits and nuts.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already told my daughter that she can go to any college or university she wishes... except for one.
ww0jk2.jpg

"Dad, I've decided on the University of Oklahoma!"

:dhd:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're still married?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already told my daughter that she can go to any college or university she wishes... except for one.
ww0jk2.jpg
Yeah I'm keeping my mouth shut I know way too many great Auburn kids that have gotten full academic rides to Alabama when Auburn didn't offer anything. If one of my kids gets that kind of offer and wants to take it so be it...I can be bought off.

For the record my youngest (7th grader) wants to be an Air Force pilot so her dream right now is to go to the AF Academy but her back up plan is Texas A&M since they have the top ROTC program in the country. I don't put too much stock in what a 7th grader wants but I am preparing myself a little just in case she does join the "cult".

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I let them choose their own NFL teams. But college they all were just born into it and all love the Ducks as I take them to games and they watch all the ones they dont go to on tv by their own choice.

Maybe me watching every Johnny game I can in the sports tv room with them and gushing over JFF rubbed off on him.

or maybe it is karma for that (What do the moon and Johnny Football have in common) thread.

I guess he isnt old enough (13) to understand why this isnt something a fan does. By God that boy will learn.

and my guess.... the Cubs:noidea:

Personally i dont know anyone in the Tide fanbase that would have wished your kids wanting a JFF jersey or your wife bating to Johnny football pictures:whistle:

Karma's a BITCH:laugh3:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wife bought my son a Johnny Football jersey...:gaah:

I asked her what the fuck is going on. Why not wait for his NFL jersey that you can buy at Nike store in a few months.

Her response, well he really wants one now. And school will be over before they release his NFL jersey.

This is testing my jimmies!

Worst part? It is fucking Adidas. I am seriously going to nark on her to her boss.

So it sounds like your jimmies are rustled for the simple fact the jersey has no swoosh on it and reads Adidas...Man it is a serious bitch when the young ones step out of the family brand and goes with another company...But look at it this way, when the kid goes pro and they want to do a family endorsement deal, your big ass will be standing there in Adidas gear....Now that would be the ultimate Avi photo, hey maybe you should start listing to some run dmc...You know to get you feel this "new" brand....:suds:

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You going to the game tomorrow? Going to be a super close one.

How you see it going?

If you're talking about the Seahawks - Saints game no I'm not going, tickets are impossible to get and I prefer watching at home. Plus, the Seahawks do make it to the Superbowl I will make going a priority so I figure I should save my money for if that happens. I'm almost considering booking a hotel room in New York right now before the prices sky rocket and everything fills up, if the Seahawks don't make it I can just cancel the reservation.

After how strongly the Seahawks dominated the Saints the last time these two teams played I would be tempted to take the 7 or 8 point spread in the Seahawks favor.

The Saints will obviously make adjustments, but the Saints are not great on the road and their strength is their passing game. The weather will suck ass, Brees looked really rattled the last game and the Seahawks have the NFL's best secondary. I think it is the worst possible matchup for the Saints. I don't know if the Seahawks will have the offensive production they did last game, and I think the Saints will be improved from the last game, but if I had to predict a score I'd say 24-13, Seahawks.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really feel strongly this is a FG game either way.

I put some big vcash on NOLA with the -8 1/2

If I were forced to pick right now, I would say Seattle by a FG.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesnt matter how much you win by or how you do it. All that matters now is advancing.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to summarize the thread:

Mamba has no penis.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash