• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"What if" Consequences?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Cuban had investigated the NBA what do you think the action would have been by Stern? Silver?

If I were a corrupt commissioner I would be irate. If I were an honest commissioner I would be displeased that Cuban felt he couldn't trust me or the NBA but ask about the findings and pursue answers and actions to fix any issues.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure they would do anything. Maybe be pissed off, but doubt there is any recourse they could take. Stern had just taken almost half a million bucks from Cuban for the finals post game comments, guess he could round it up to a million for any number of reasons.

I don't believe Cuban never hired this FBI guy. Cuban makes sure to throw in "our 2006 finals". No, but he could have hired him to look into the officiating overall.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[MEDIA=twitter]468851639471046657[/MEDIA]

If Cuban had investigated the NBA what do you think the action would have been by Stern? Silver?

If I were a corrupt commissioner I would be irate. If I were an honest commissioner I would be displeased that Cuban felt he couldn't trust me or the NBA but ask about the findings and pursue answers and actions to fix any issues.

Thoughts?

or maybe a corrupt commissioner would fix the next finals for him. 2012... Tyson chandler was kick boxing under the basket and never getting called... just saying.:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think Stern would have gone ballistic because I do in fact think he was corrupt.

I don't believe Cuban never hired this FBI guy. Cuban makes sure to throw in "our 2006 finals". No, but he could have hired him to look into the officiating overall.

That would be smarter anyways and Cuban is a smart cookie.

or maybe a corrupt commissioner would fix the next finals for him. 2012... Tyson chandler was kick boxing under the basket and never getting called... just saying.:suds:

MIA did it's part in losing too in 2012.