• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Happened?

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't this team find a returner? I got it BB likes versatility. But I'd gladly give up Bolden's spot for a sure handed returner, the dude doesn't even need to be a threat just hold onto the ball and stay healthy.
We do, Chung.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if we did Dola may not be in concussion protocol right now.

Lewis and Chung I guess technically you're right. But I was trying to imply that would be the players only duties, fielding kicks and kick off team duties. Bolden only covers kicks so why not? Lewis and Chung are more valuable as a RB and S to this team to have back there. Time to suck it up and use a roster spot.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fielding a punt cleanly is much more difficult than catching a kickoff in the end zone. On a kick off you have a couple of seconds to assess the field and whether or not you can get anywhere. Fielding a punt requires extremely quick field recognition, ability to catch a football without allowing it to slide between your arms or hitting you in the faceguard. Then you have to pick a spot and go from zero to 60 in less than two seconds.

And..............you have to be able to stick an arm in the air to signal for a fair catch and bring the arm back down and catch the ball.

Punt returning is really scary to me.