• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

what do YOU want to see vs Colts?

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no denying that the first 3 weeks have been brutal for us Fans. Ineptitude is a good word to use all though this team has the skill right now but not the ability to execute. The big question is why? do you point fingers at coaching because September is ALWAYS bad no matter who is on the field, or is it the players just not being ready for the season with the patty cake practices and lack of hitting?

Anyway those questions are not what this thread is about but feel free to help me understand your point of view as to why the Hawks struggle so badly at the start of the season? I get it that defenses are farther along than the offenses when starting the season so shouldn't that mean that this defense, Which is one of the best defenses EVER in the NFL with what they have done over the past 5 years should easily win games for us? Weaker defenses (GB/TENN) beat us!

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE?

Week 4 vs the Colts, what do you want to see that will make you feel better than you do right now? Some of you are fine with the Hawks right now but this question is also for you, WHAT would it take for you to feel better about the Hawks against the Colts?

I want to see 65% or better for the Offense on converting 3rd downs and 34+ points AT FREAKING HOME against the Hapless Colts. At the end of the game last week the hawks Oline was ok. Not great not even good but WAY better than they were for the first 2 1/2 games, Want to see that group stick together Tobin/Joeckel/Britt/Aboushi/Ifedi. I still think Ifedi Needs to be moved back to Guard but that group looked ok at the end of last weeks game.

Defence needs to man up and show they didn't just quiet last week. Yes i know it was 90 degrees and they were on the field for 32 TOTAL minutes ( lol ) But all kidding aside i want to see them come out and Punch the Colts in the mouth. In my eyes you embarrass a defense by running it down their throats, The hawks defense have been embarrassed a few times in this regard. Shutout would be the best outcome for me :) asking to much?

Oh and yes a dominating win! They have to win lol

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I want is the O and D on the same page as a complete unit. If this happens, the Hawks get the W.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see us run well.
Do that, and everything falls into place for both the O and the D.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want us to click on offense both passing and running. We looked pretty good passing the ball against the titans however some of that can be from exhaustion in the 3rd and 4th quarter it seemed that the pass rush was not as effective compared to the early stages of the game.

This is a primetime game at home we need to show some confidence and handle this team bottom line after this week our schedule will become tougher not to mention back to back away games going into October

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really just want to see them come out in the first quarter and do something positive on offense right away. It's sickening watching them sleepwalk for the first 25 minutes of the game week in and week out. And not gimmick plays either, run the ball, work the field, get TOP in our favor for once. And hopefully build a bit of a lead so the defense can play the way they are capable of. I really hope to not see Jon Ryan on the field in the first half.

snoopgoofdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want them to get their butts on the field, stand up, and respect those of us who served. If they do that, I don't care the score, its a win.

Reactions: JMR

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see a consistent game from our Offensive and defense in the same game... Consistently good... If we're really a good team, SB contender, these are the type of games we should dominate at home...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see professionals doing their job while on company time. Protest when you're not working.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A W would be nice

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a W is the end all but a dominating W is what i need.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I benched TY Hilton today and started Thielen instead... I hope I don't regret it...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
over 65% 3rd down conv % CHECK, over 34+ Points CHECK Dominating win.... in the 2nd half yes, half a CHECK lol

Defense needs to get off the field better in the first half. Hawks only punted 1 time in this game but the Colts held a 2 to 1 advantage of ToP at Halftime.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
over 65% 3rd down conv % CHECK, over 34+ Points CHECK Dominating win.... in the 2nd half yes, half a CHECK lol

Defense needs to get off the field better in the first half. Hawks only punted 1 time in this game but the Colts held a 2 to 1 advantage of ToP at Halftime.

Those are some good numbers. Hope it keeps going next week.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are some good numbers. Hope it keeps going next week.

Yeah no kidding. 2nd half against the Titans for the offense at least and now a 2nd half total domination by the Offense AND Defense. Love to see them play the Whole game against LA like they did against the Colts in the 2nd half. Just top to bottom domination, No if ands or buts about it lol. I will always have hope and i think we are due to have our first complete game.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah no kidding. 2nd half against the Titans for the offense at least and now a 2nd half total domination by the Offense AND Defense. Love to see them play the Whole game against LA like they did against the Colts in the 2nd half. Just top to bottom domination, No if ands or buts about it lol. I will always have hope and i think we are due to have our first complete game.

On the road @Rams would be a great time for this to happen.