• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you think of Females in the UFC at this point?

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the few fights that have taken place in the UFC, I can say I am a fan. Most womens sports arent as entertaining in general but the top women in MMA can really put on a show!

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was skeptical, until I saw on the Ultimate Fighter finale (two weeks ago i think) when Cat Zingano vs Miesha Tate fought...I'm sold, those two were going at it! those two put on a show, and had one hell of a fight, one of the fastest paced fights i'd seen in a while

Last edited by a moderator:

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was skeptical, until I saw on the Ultimate Fighter finale (two weeks ago i think) when Cat Zingano vs Miesha Tate fought...I'm sold, those two were going at it! those two put on a show, and had one hell of a fight, one of the fastest paced fights i'd seen in a while

Same fight is what sold me also. Enjoyed the Rousey/Carmouche fight but wasnt convinced I could gt into it until Tate/Zingano pummeled one another. Rousey/Zingano should be pretty interesting. I think Cat is a tougher fight for Ronda. Miesha is too wild an lacks control. She just bulldogs into her opponents recklessly and eats punches. Ronda would likely amputate her other arm if they meet again.

Rousey/Cyborg could be the most hyped fight in UFC history if they both keep winning and Cyborg finally signs with UFC.

Glad I am not the only Womens MMA fan here at SportsHoopla!

Timkid

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have been watching the newest season of ultimate fighter Rousey vs Tate. I have been really impressed with the female fights. They have been alot better than the fights guys have put on. I would say that all the female fighters will get some sort of a contract just to strengthen the weight class. My opinion is the ufc should have done a all female ultimate fighter.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If women want to beat the crap out of each other, go for it. I'm not going to intervene in this one.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was watching Ultimate fighter (dont normally watch the show) & there was some skinny blonde chick on there fighting another person. Think they even said she used to be a model or cheerleader or something. I thought oh great this is gonna be a crappy fight. Well the blonde chick did lose, but it was a very competitive an awesome fight. Momentum went both ways & both were going all out on one another. I thought it was one of the better MMA fights I had seen in a long time.
I sold on the women MMA fighters being for real.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't encourage my Mom or daughter or wife or anyone I loved to do it...but I am all for it if it involves strangers. It definitely can be entertaining, although it takes some getting used to...maybe it's the latent sexist in me, but there's something about two dudes beating the hell out of each other that seems more palatable than two women.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was watching Ultimate fighter (dont normally watch the show) & there was some skinny blonde chick on there fighting another person. Think they even said she used to be a model or cheerleader or something. I thought oh great this is gonna be a crappy fight. Well the blonde chick did lose, but it was a very competitive an awesome fight. Momentum went both ways & both were going all out on one another. I thought it was one of the better MMA fights I had seen in a long time.
I sold on the women MMA fighters being for real.

I bet this is the one:

Jessamyn Duke vs. Raquel Pennington

It was a good fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good fights, but they were more like the kardashians on this season of ultimate fighter. Not looking forward to that again.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed the Rousey-Tate fight. Tate showed a lot of heart. Rousey is very talented on the ground, but Tate's gameplan was whacked. Even though she doesn't have great hands, shooting on Rousey was absurd. Just a bad matchup for Tate. If Cat can keep Rousey standing up, she has a great chance to knock her out. As to Rousey talking about being able to beat Cain(lol), talk your boy Dana into signing Cyborg, and see how that works out for ya babe

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good fights, but they were more like the kardashians on this season of ultimate fighter. Not looking forward to that again.

TUF 20 is all female strawweights and I cannot fucking wait. There's some hotties in there and I wanna see them throw down!

images

preisman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have no interest in seeing women fight. I am not saying they can't, I just do not care.

Ceriran

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a huge MMA fan, but I think women should be granted the opportunity to compete. There's really no reason for them to not have equal rights.